- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get aggressive handling and style with TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs
- Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model street machine
- Drops your ride by 1.5 sporty inches (depends on vehicle)
- Lower center of gravity improves vehicle handling
- Progressive spring rate maintains top-notch ride quality
- Crafted from chrome vanadium spring steel
- Designed to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks & dampers
- Extensive road testing ensures the proper balance between performance and comfort
- Includes 4 coil springs
- Fitted with silencer rubber (depends on model)
- Finished with a rust-resistant racy green dual-stage powder coat
- Your TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Stop, drop and roll—the show, your ride and your style that is—with a set of TEIN S.Tech Lowering Springs on all four corners. Custom tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle, these lowering springs deliver around a 1.5" drop for enhanced road hugging action and a race-ready look.
TEIN Springs are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity, greatly reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Once installed, your street machine's suspension instantly goes from a mushy mess to a corner-hugging race set up.
Since the “S" in S.Tech stands for Style, TEIN coats these lowering coil springs with a racy green finish. On top of stylish, the patented dual-stage powder coating system delivers maximum rust resistance for years of use. And, for an even drop on both the front and rear, your kit includes a set of 4 springs. What's more, TEIN backs your S.Tech Lowering Springs with a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
225 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christina P (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Legacy — Feb 02, 2019 2:19 PM
Amazing! The best budget springs you can get, they completely changed the look of my Legacy Wagon. Yes this does work on the 2.5I and god does it good sitting low. Installing took 2 days because of the rust on the car but with the newer springs I love my car even more.
Reviewed by Joseph C (HIALEAH, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti G37 — Dec 11, 2018 10:13 AM
In my honest opinion, after having the springs installed, it provides a much better drive. I have much better controlling and center of gravity. Overall I'm satisfied because it lowered my vehicle to where more or less assumed and makes it look better. Thank you !
Reviewed by Tim A (HURST, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Nov 27, 2018 5:56 AM
I was looking for a lower look on my 02 PT Cruiser, and I got just want I wanted! A little firmer ride in the front of the vehicle, but I expected that. I would highly recommend these springs! Tim A.
Reviewed by Andrew P (CENTREVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Acura TSX — Nov 04, 2018 11:07 AM
These springs were exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a nice 1.5 inch drop that would still be practical without being slammed. Aesthetically they looked great, leaving about a finger and half's worth of space in the wheel well. What surprised me the most however was how much better the cornering and handling got! Absolutely no regret with this purchase.