- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose from lift kits that suit your Jeep’s needs: Elite Lift Kit, Enduro Lift Kit, Pro Lift Kit, TeraFlex Lift Kit or the TeraFlex Suspension System
- Add performance and improve drivability without the hassle of unnecessary, additional modifications thanks to a TeraFlex Lift Kit
- It’s easy to find the lift that’s right for your ride – available from 2" all the way up to 6" suspension lifts
- Designed with properly developed suspension geometry, roll-center and load-tuning to ensure all factory stability controls remain functional
- Kits allow for a max tire diameter ranging from 31” to 35” (the higher the lift, the larger the tire)
- Provide maximum wheel travel and articulation
- Come with all the hardware you need for a complete installation – mechanical expertise or professional installation recommended
- TeraFlex Lift Kits are supported by a limited lifetime warranty (as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which products were originally installed)
Get a leg up on the competition with a TeraFlex Lift Kit. Allowing for a max tire diameter ranging from 31” to 35” and designed with properly developed suspension geometry, roll-center and load-tuning to ensure all factory stability controls remain functional, this is a kit that delivers the off-road performance you need without breaking the bank. Each kit also provides maximum wheel travel and articulation.
Available as a 2”, 2.5”, 3” or 4” lift kit, you have the choice of the Elite Lift Kit, Enduro Lift Kit, Pro Lift Kit, TeraFlex Lift Kit or the TeraFlex Suspension System. Though mechanical expertise or professional installation is recommended, each complete kit comes with all the hardware needed for installation.
TeraFlex Lift Kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty (as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which products were originally installed).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TeraFlex Lift Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ross B (LAKE MARY, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 13, 2018 4:11 AM
After much researched, the TeraFlex 2.5" lift kit was the most economical middle of the road that offers excellent performance and the height that i need for 35" tires (35x12.5x17). The installation was done at a shop. You'll need heavy duty spare tire carrier as the spare will not fit the OE carrier. The height is nice, the ride is as expected with much larger tire but more than tolerable ride though it is not like riding with OE 255/75-17.