- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your ride for extreme off-road performance, while maintaining a smooth highway ride, with a set of TeraFlex Shocks
- Twin-tube design provides longer stroke travel for hardcore off-road use
- The outer tube protects the inner tube from damage – a dent in the outer tube won’t affect the shock’s ability to function
- Utilizes an HD shock canister for superior protection
- Features an induction-hardened, triple-chrome-plated rod for enhanced strength
- Internal operating temps are lower, thanks to the large-diameter piston
- All internal fluids are contained by an oil block and seal
- Travel limiter reduces the impact of over-compression
- Double-welded shock eyelets ensure everything is supported and reinforced
- Sports a rugged E-dipped finish, which resists damage by salts and corrosives
- Includes a Jeep-specific bar pin and high-quality rubber bushings
- TeraFlex’s proprietary velocity valving reacts perfectly with TeraFlex suspension systems
- Your TeraFlex Shocks are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Prepare for your next off-road adventure or trip up the highway with a set of TeraFlex Shock Extensions. Featuring a twin-tube design that leads to longer stroke travel and an outer tube which protects the inner tube from damage, these bad boys are sure to take your performance to new heights.
With an HD shock canister for additional protection, an induction-hardened, triple-chrome-plated rod for enhanced strength, a large-diameter piston that keeps operating temperatures low, a travel limiter that reduces the impact of over-compression and double-welded shock eyelets that ensure everything is supported and reinforced, these top-of-the-line shocks are the perfect upgrade for your ride. And, they look good too, thanks to the corrosion-resistant E-dipped finish.
The perfect complement to TeraFlex suspension systems, your new TeraFlex Shocks include a Jeep-specific bar pin and high-quality rubber bushings. They’re supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)