- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your steering and suspension with a TRW Control Arm
- Crafted to improve fuel economy by optimizing weight and shape
- Temperature-resistant parts perform reliably in even extreme conditions
- Upper and lower control arms for front and rear suspensions of many vehicle types
- Choose from forged or cast aluminum for low-weight & high-performance
- Strength-, drive- and leak-tested to ensure an OE experience
- Your TRW Control Arm is backed by a 30-day warranty
The most frequent cause of control arm replacement is a worn ball joint or bushing. Since it’s more difficult and costlier to replace these components separately, save yourself the trouble and expense by investing in a TRW Control Arm today.
Upper and lower TRW Control Arms are available for the front and rear suspension of many vehicle types. Constructed from either forged or cast aluminum depending on your specific year, make and model, all TRW Control Arms are designed to improve fuel economy with their optimized weight and shape.
Each TRW Control Arm is rigorously strength-, drive- and leak-tested to ensure an upgraded OE experience, and durably resistant to damage even in extreme conditions. Your TRW Control Arm is backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TRW Control Arm Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven J (Attleboro, MA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Contour — Oct 17, 2017 3:01 PM
I have tried three sets of Moog Control arms with the rubber bushings failing within 2 years each set. I have finally tried TRW and am hoping that they may last longer. Overall they look good but only time will tell. The control arm looks nothing like the picture shown, The unit I have has two pressed in bushings where one bolt goes through each bushing to hold it to the subframe...