- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stabilize your suspension with a TRW Sway Bar Link
- Engineered from high-quality materials and bearings
- Meets or exceeds OE specs for optimal fit and function
- Maintains proper handling and control, while eliminating body roll
- Depending on vehicle, links are available in tie rod or bolt-and-sleeve styles
- Your TRW Sway Bar Link comes with a 30-day warranty
It’s never fun to start feeling some play in your suspension. What’s even less fun is ending up with a catastrophic suspension failure because you didn’t replace a few important parts when they began to show signs of wear. Keep your ride on the road and your suspension solid with a TRW Sway Bar Link.
Made from top-quality materials and bearings, TRW Sway Bar Links are engineered to meet or exceed OE specs – ensuring a lasting replacement that fits like it came from the factory. Available in tie rod or bolt-and-sleeve styles, depending on your vehicle, each premium TRW Link maintains proper handling and control by eliminating body roll. Your TRW Sway Bar Link comes with a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TRW Sway Bar Link Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph B (WATERFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Feb 23, 2018 7:02 AM
Had some front end clunk. Realized I needed new end links. Was going to buy moog because they are greasableasy and that's what I put on the car before. Then I saw these for half the price. Don't know how much longer car is going to last. These worked great. Not greasable but sometimes a sealed unit is better anyway. Very pleased
Reviewed by Sead B (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Volvo V50 — Nov 02, 2017 5:40 AM
Reviewed by Nick B (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Explorer — Sep 16, 2017 7:37 AM