- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy a smooth and comfy ride in your lifted truck or SUV with Tuff Country Air Bag Spacers
- Allow you to use Firestone or Air Lift suspension air bags with a suspension lift kit
- Select from a tapered or non-tapered design – depending on your existing lift blocks
- Wrought from 1/8” reinforced steel tubing and powder coated for added durability
- Spacers are available in a range of sizes from 2” up to 6”
- Each Tuff Country Air Bag Spacer Kit is made with pride in the USA
- Your Tuff Country Air Bag Spacers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You won’t have to choose between drive comfort and ride height with Tuff Country Air Bag Spacers. These quality kits eliminate the slack between your axle and the air bags your lifted truck uses as part of its suspension. Variable designs and sizes available. Reinforced steel tubing. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tuff Country Air Bag Spacers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JULIO H (POMONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Mar 27, 2017 10:09 PM
Well for starters what got my attention was the price, second quality hardware included and finally good welds on the spacers. Beats going to your local hardware store for bolts n washers, when everything is included for a smooth installation for trucks with rear lift blocks. Air bags are now properly convulated, instead of being stretched out without spacers.
Reviewed by Devon N (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2017 4:57 AM
This is the second set I've ordered. The first set was too big so I returned and ordered these, Exactly what I needed. I would've given 5 stars but the package didn't come with enough of the tapered head bolts. The first set didn't come with any! This made me have to spend half a day driving around trying to find the bolts local because I couldn't wait for them to be shipped. Overall this is a good product, just need to step up their QC.
Reviewed by matthew s (levittown, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2016 5:48 PM