Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Sync your air compressor to your air tank and get in-cab control with the VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit
- Comes complete with everything you need to properly mount and link your VIAIR system to your vehicle
- Your VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit includes a pressure switch with a built-in relay, an illuminated dash panel gauge, 20' of positive extension wire, 20' of air delivery line tubing, and all hardware
- Pressure switches are available in your choice of 150 psi, 125 psi or 105 psi cutoffs
- Run your air system right from your seat-the illuminated dash panel gauge's integrated on/off switch
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
You've got your VIAIR Air Compressor. You've got your air tank. But how do you go about linking them together and having in-cab control? With the VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit. Designed with your quality VIAIR compressor gear in mind, this kit comes with everything you need to mount and manage your VIAIR system.
Out on the trail, at the worksite, or even down at the lake-you can control your VIAIR system while you relax in your front seat with the Onboard Air Hookup Kit. Along with all the tubing and hoses, this kit comes with an illuminated dash panel gauge. That way, you can keep an eye on the pressure and turn the system on and off using the integrated power switch.
What's more, your VIAIR Onboard Air Hookup Kit comes with the most important part: a pressure switch. It measures the psi in your air tank and tells your air compressor to get to work when the pressure drops too low. It's available in 150 psi, 125 psi or 105 psi cutoffs. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)