- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Experience comfort on the road and traction on the trail with Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires
- Hybrid all-terrain and mud tire for a smooth feel on the street and tough grip off-road
- PowerPly 3-ply sidewall construction for enhanced strength and quicker response
- Crafted using Mickey Thompson's T4 constant chip resistant compound to fight off cuts and nicks
- Armed with aggressive SideBiters for added protection
- Powerful tread blocks with multidirectional grooves are self-cleaning and offer greater all-around traction
- The extra-wide footprint puts more gripping surface on the ground
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires are sold individually
During the work week, about the only driving around you do is commuting and running errands. But when the weekend rolls around, it's your chance to root around in the badlands for some off-road excitement. When you need a tire that handles both types of driving, upgrade to Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires. These hybrid all-terrain and mud tires deliver comfort on the street and performance on the trail.
Strength and traction are the hallmarks of the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 series. They feature 3-ply PowerPly sidewall construction and a T4 constant chip-resistant compound to deflect scrapes and abrasions when you’re winding through hostile terrain. What’s more, the hefty tread blocks and wide stance enhance your traction no matter where you travel.
When a tire is lucky enough to bear the name Mickey Thompson, you know it can be trusted. MT has been on the forefront of tire technology since the early '60s, and you can see from their MT Baja ATZ P3 that they still have plenty of performance tricks up their sleeve.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steve g (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Dec 22, 2017 8:23 PM
Reviewed by Jason S (La Quinta, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Jul 12, 2017 7:10 PM
Reviewed by Jason A (Glastonbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Apr 06, 2017 2:39 PM
The pictures don't do these tires justice, they look meaner in person. They ride well in rain, snow, mud and are quiet for such an aggressive tire. I haven't had them for many miles yet but expect them to be on my truck for a long while since they are engineered with a new durable tire silica for a longer wear life. You can't go wrong with the MT ATZP3's
Reviewed by William C (DICKINSON, ND) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 24, 2016 2:08 PM
Reviewed by Charles K (Broadway, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 03, 2015 4:55 PM
First off these were not the tires I ordered... I ordered others and later got phone call that the ones I wanted were out of stock. And was offered these for same price. Was affraid they would have a lot of road noise but hardly any noise. Def going to buy these again.