- Tackle the toughest trails with some of the toughest tires: Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Bias Ply Tires
- Designed to handle the rigors of extreme off-roading
- Constructed using an advanced bias belted approach for strength
- Built using Mickey Thompson’s T5 compound for durability and cut resistance
- Armed with directional Sidebiters for added sidewall traction
- The deep shoulder lugs feature concave blades to fling away mud and snow for all-season grip
- Decoupling elements allow the tires to flex and conform to uneven terrain
- Multi-angle siping for traction in wet and snowy conditions
- Your Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Bias Ply Tires are sold individually
There’s a place where traffic jams never slow you down, bad drivers never block your way and red lights don’t hold you back—that freedom-lovers wonderland is the badlands. But if you want to venture deeper down rugged paths, make sure you have the sure footing that comes with Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Bias Ply Tires.
Forget about radials—each Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Bias Ply is constructed using an advanced bias belt design and Mickey Thompson’s T5 compound to handle the rigors of extreme off-roading. What’s more, they feature both decoupling elements for enhanced flexibility on uneven terrain and multi-angle sipes for traction on smooth rock surfaces.
Whether you’re rooting in the mud or crawling over rocks, your Mickey Thompson Bias Ply Baja Claw TTC Tires deliver sure footing. Directional Sidebiters on the sidewalls dig in from the sides, and deep shoulder lug with concave blades throw off mud to ensure full grip.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Off-Road Tires to view related products
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
There are no customer reviews for this product