- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Burn rubber on a boss set of Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R Tires
- Designed for street rods, muscle cars and street machine builders
- Available in both wide and skinny options for staggered setups
- Unique flame pattern tread looks sharp and enhances wet-weather handling
- Radial construction for higher mileage and a smoother ride
- H-speed rated for up to 130 MPH
- Front tires also pair up with ET racing slicks
- Part of the legendary Mickey Thompson lineup of high-performance tires
- Your Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R Tires are sold individually
Whether you’re building up a show pony or a track attacker, give your ride a winning edge with Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R Tires. Designed specifically for hot rods, muscle cars and street machine builders, they come in both ultra-wide and ultra-skinny sizes for a staggered look that’s sure to turn heads on the track, around town and at the car show.
The first thing that jumps out about your MT Sportsman SR Tires is the tread: a fiery flame pattern. Along with its hot looks, the tread helps improve traction in wet conditions. Plus, they feature an H speed rating for up to 130 MPH and radial construction for extra mileage and a smoother ride.
When you think of Mickey Thompson, you think about performance. That’s because Mickey Thompson has been building, refining and revolutionizing rubber-burning tires since 1963. And the same passion for high-powered handling is poured into your set of MT Sportsman S/R Tires.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately