- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Electrify your ride’s handling and style with Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T Tires
- Engineered exclusively to handle the demands of classic and contemporary muscle cars
- Tricked out with raised white letters against stylized black walls
- Delivers a wide, low-profile fit for a more menacing stance
- T-speed rated for up to 118 MPH
- Radial construction for high mileage and a smooth ride
- All-season tread pattern for year round action
- Born and bred to meet the strict performance standards of Mickey Thompson tires
- Your Sportsman ST Tires are sold individually
When high-speed performance is your primary goal, you need a set of tires that match the power that’s roaring under the hood. Experience tighter traction and responsive handling with a set of Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T Tires. These boss upgrades boast a T-speed rating (118 MPH), so you can burn rubber and maintain full control.
Style and performance collide with your Mickey Thompson Sportsman ST. Taking a cue from the muscle car era, they’re tricked out with raised white lettering that’s set against stylized black side walls. And once they’re mounted, your MT Sportsman ST set delivers a wider, low-profile look that’ll turn heads on the streets, the track or the car show.
If you know racing, then you know that the name Mickey Thompson is synonymous with high performance. From Daytona to Le Mans, their tires have captured checkered flags across the globe. And their passion for excellence is poured into your Mickey Thompson Sports Man ST.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T Tires Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James W (Cleveland, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy S10 Pickup — Sep 17, 2016 9:35 PM