- Rebates: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Equip your ride to rule in any environment with Pro Comp AT Sport Tires
- Tire compound formulated for ultimate performance across wet, dry, on- and off-road surfaces
- Sweeping groove technology improves traction and stability in all road conditions
- Multi-pitch variation reduces noise since one block pitch is canceled out by another
- Side holder lugs increase puncture resistance and boost traction in all terrains and weather conditions
- Staggered design increases grip in any wet or dry landscape by clawing the driven surface
- Pro Comp AT Sport Tires are available in a range of sizes and diameters
- Your Pro Comp AT Sport Tires are covered by a 60-day ride guarantee and a 60,000-mile warranty
Responsible for your vehicle’s safety on wet morning commutes and muddy off-road adventures, your tires are one of the most important parts to replace when worn. If you find yourself heading for the hills as often as you hit the town, Pro Comp AT Sport Tires are just right for your ride.
Pro Comp All Terrain Sport tires are made from an exclusive compound formulated to deliver superior performance across wet, dry, on- and off-road surfaces. With sweeping groove technology and a unique staggered design, these rubber wonders offer incredible traction and stability in any road conditions.
If that’s not enough, thanks to multi-pitch variation and side holder lugs, ProComp AT Sport pound the pavement without making a sound and resist puncture. Pro Comp AT Sport Tires are available in a range of sizes and diameters. Covered by a 60-day ride guarantee and a 60,000-mile warranty.
- Check tire clearance before mounting tires on wheels
- Tire balancing is required after mounting tires
- A 4-wheel alignment is recommended after tire installation
- Wheels are sold separately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pro Comp AT Sport Tires Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Efrain R (CEDAR CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Aug 04, 2017 1:18 PM
These tires are awesome! I just had them installed on 7/3/2017 and on the ride back from the dealer you could not tell I had an A/T tire. They are supper quite on the highway and I was doing about 80 MPH. Defiinently would recommend them, but I still haven't tested them out off road.
Reviewed by Mark C (PHENIX CITY, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 07, 2016 2:37 PM
I purchased these tires along with the Pro Comp Rims, for my daughters 2000 Jeep Wrangler, and I could not be more impressed with the looks, fitment and the ride. A very aggressive tread pattern and a 60,000 mile warranty!! We shopped the local market for a few weeks, and after doing the math, this was the best route to travel. After receiving the rims and tires, we had taken the jeep and the items ordered to a local tire retailer for installation, and of course they proceeded to tell me how
Reviewed by Wesley K (ROMULUS, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2016 7:30 AM
Smooth-quiet-aggressiv they are great tires I'll definitely get pro comps again, although I had to wait almost 2 months to receive my tired from auto anything, luckily I wasn't pressed, but for the price a paid them seemed a bit ridiculous to tell me I could get free express one day delivery, and make me wait as long as I did. Two thumbs down on that, it was next day delivery but what they didn't tell me it was only when they decided to send them they arrive the next day,