- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover allows easy access to your entire truck bed
- FullTilt Tonneaus are custom-designed for your year, make and model truck
- Covers are hinged at the cab and tilt up on gas shocks
- Available with TuffSnaps closure or “peel & seal” J-Channel tongue and groove closure
- Crafted from a heavy-duty leather grain black vinyl that enhances aerodynamics and cargo security
- Equipped with exclusive Extang features — patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows, ClickLock corners and durable TuffSnaps
- Full Tilt Tonneaus are installed quickly and easily
- Dual lever locks keep covers secure while you drive
- Made in the USA
- The Extang commercial-grade black vinyl cover boasts fully furnished edges and come with a 10-year warranty
- Extang FullTilt aluminum frames are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you use it to haul work tools, lumber for your latest house mod or the family’s camping gear, your truck bed always serves as the perfect storage space. With an Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover, you can sufficiently keep your payload protected without sacrificing truck bed usage.
Unlike standard truck bed covers, the lightweight-yet-durable FullTilt Tonneau Cover is hinged at the cab and tilts up on gas shocks, so you can quickly and easily access your entire truck bed. Plus, the FullTilt rolls away and comes off completely without tools, so you can take it completely on and off with ease. The heavy-duty black vinyl cover effectively safeguards your payload, while increasing your ride’s aerodynamics when you’re on the road. FullTilt Tonneaus not only deliver enhanced security, but also unprecedented style. Each cover is complete with Extang’s unique bells and whistles, including a patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows and ClickLock corners.
The FullTilt bed cover’s innovative features guarantee ultimate protection for any cargo you’re carrying. Two closure options are available — metal TuffSnaps or exclusive “peel & seal” J-Channel strips. The dual lever locks keep your tonneau cover secure when you hit the road — just drop the tailgate, turn the levers and you’re ready to roll. Since no cutting or drilling’s required, you can bet on a hassle-free installation.
For fast, one-handed access to your full truck bed, there’s no better option than Extang’s FullTilt Tonneau Cover. Your Extang FullTilt commercial-grade black vinyl cover material is backed by a 10-year warranty, while the FullTilt aluminum frame comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover will accommodate most plastic factory or non-factory Bed Caps and Bed Rails.
- The Extang FullTilt will not accommodate stainless steel Bed Caps or Bed Rails.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover can be installed with under-the-rail bed liners.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover cannot be installed with over-the-rail bed liners.
- Will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
493 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lance J (ROANOKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 24, 2018 3:59 AM
Handy, convenient, like that I can take it off in seconds. At least my fourth full tilt
Reviewed by Bartholomew F (PENNSAUKEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2018 6:53 AM
This is the 3rd Extang Cover that I have owned. They are durable, well made, easy to install and remove and they look good.
Reviewed by Ronald S (CARTHAGE, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2017 9:59 PM
It was easy to install and went very good. after I installed it, took it for a drive and the wind made the rear of the cover really sink down and caused a decrease in performance. Not sure what it done to Gas Mileage.
Reviewed by Mark J (CONYERS, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Sep 20, 2017 5:08 AM
It was easy to install, took about an hour. We were hit by a tropical storm shortly after I put it on my truck and despite strong winds and blowing rain the bed stayed dry.
Reviewed by Frank C (Shermans Dale, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2017 6:47 AM
Great look but not too easy to install because there were no instructions at all. I had to download the instructions. Also there were two screws that were too long. I had to purchase screws that would properly fit into the brackets. Lastly parts of the frame had to be moved so every would fit properly.
Ships By 6/21
- What Do You Drive?