Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Installation Guide
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Cleaning Instructions
- Ride into the danger zone with confidence with the Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover
- Exclusive "Peel and Seal" closing system is incredibly strong and simple, latching onto the rails for smooth edges and an impenetrable weather barrier
- Heavy-duty black leather-grain vinyl tarp keeps your cargo out of sight and out of mind
- Roll up tonneau cover design stows easily behind your cab for a low-profile look even when open
- Rotating tail rail allows for fine adjustments and easy storage of oversized items
- TuffKlamps attach to your bed rails to allow for rapid installation – no drilling required!
- Made with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover is covered by a 10-year warranty for the cover and a lifetime warranty on the frame
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
Take a look at all the fastest moving vehicles in the world – from race cars to fighter jets, the key is always sleek and smooth lines to cut through the air like a knife. The Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover gives your truck bed a smooth and slick profile to help you rocket down the highway like a fresh graduate from Top Gun. And you won't be looking like a goose with an Extang tonneau cover. Extang has outfitted its heavy-duty vinyl with the strongest tarp attachment system on the market. The J45 "Peel & Seal" system that locks your tonneau into place over spring-loaded bars – aka Monster Bows. These bows will stay in place regardless of how fast you take those turns, and their wide flat design just adds to your truck bed security.
We know that when it comes to keeping your gear safe and protected it's not a beauty contest, but it doesn't hurt knowing you'd be the clear winner driving down the roadway. A loose and wrinkled tonneau cover can really force you to lose that loving feeling for the back of your pickup, but with the rotating tail rail that comes with this Extang tonneau cover, it's simple to tighten the leather-grain vinyl and keep it looking sharp at all times. You'll be catching the right attention with your truck bed's rugged good looks while covering up your cargo from opportunistic thieves that might be prowling about.
And that rotating rear bar helps when you’re loading big items, too. Despite its high-end style, installing this roll up tonneau cover isn't rocket science. The exclusive TuffKlamps lock the cover onto your bed quickly without the need for drilling or cutting. They also offer two different height adjustments depending on the climate you're in – HIGH for more room and better performance, and LOW for cold weather. You don’t have to pick just one - this tonneau cover changes with the seasons.
You can rest easy knowing that your Extang tonneau cover has you covered, literally. With an incredible 10 Year Warranty on the cover and a Lifetime Warranty for the frame, you’ve got lasting payload protection.
Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover will accommodate most plastic factory or non-factory Bed Caps and Bed Rails.
- We cannot guarantee that the Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover will accommodate non-factory stainless steel Bed Caps and Bed Rails. Some modification may be necessary to install the Tonneau Cover.
- Under-the-rail bed liners do not need modifications to accommodate the Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover.
- Over-the-rail bed liners will need to have minor cutting done to accommodate the Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover.
- Will not fit flipping bed extenders.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)