- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for a guaranteed fit to your truck bed
- Installation takes about 20 mins using simple hand tools
- Once installed, the quick release system allows the entire cover to be removed in seconds, no tools required
- Sleek low-profile design mounts to the inside of the truck bed providing access to your stake pocket holes
- Superior Velcro fastening system is free-floating on the rail and works with the tension control system for a clean, tight look
- The continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro make a positive seal every time, rain or shine
- Made of UV resistant leather-grain vinyl that enahances the look of any truck
- Patented tension control automatically self-adjusts to keeps your tarp tight in both freezing or hot temperatures
- Driving with the cover open is easy, simply roll up the cover to the front of the truck bed and use the 2 safety straps to safely secure it
- Rubber front and tailgate seals ensure the weather stays out while your gear stays dry
- Lo Pro rolls up against the bulk head giving you unrestricted truck bed access without blocking your rear window view
- Easy trigger release makes opening a breeze; when closed, simply lock your tailgate for extra security
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Cover is backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
The sleek black, well tailored looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated, leather-grain fabric, lifetime warranty and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action.
No other tonneau on the streets today mounts as fast as the TruXedo Lo Pro. Installation takes only 10-15 minutes, and the cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Thanks to the new exclusive positive-lock header guides, your Lo Pro can be installed and removed with no drilling or even the use of tools.
Say goodbye to sag. The innovative Velcro "floating hook" technology allows the rail-side seal to move or "float", back and forth. With the addition of the automatic tension control plungers, the Lo Pro stays tight even in fluctuating temperatures, so the elements stay out and your truck bed stays dry even in extreme weather. And, its black-tone aluminum bows and side rails complete the look.
Put it all together, and the TruXedo Lo Pro dishes up greater gas mileage, all-weather cargo protection and an eye-catching look. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1168 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Henry L (READFIELD, ME) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — May 17, 2018 2:02 AM
This was the second TruXedo cover I've purchased, first one was great but I sold that truck. This Lo Pro cover is even better than the other one. Obviously the R&D department is constantly improving on their products.
Reviewed by John M (Pearl City, HI) — May 01, 2018 12:50 AM
Great product just what I was looking for called in order cause I'm old school and was very happy with service
Reviewed by vernon v (BIG PINEY, WY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 23, 2018 9:29 PM
easy installation, adds a finished touch to the truck ,help with fuel mileage but if you need the bed to haul something just roll it up. It is worth the money.
Reviewed by Martin H (Knoxville, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 11, 2018 4:41 PM
Installed on a 2016 Ram with Rambox. Fit is tight using track in the bed. Brackets stick into bed more than I would like but looks good overall. Some water did leak in during carwash at tailgate so make sure gasket is on top of tailgate.
Ships By 5/23
- What Do You Drive?