- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your truck toolbox that’s between 18” and 21” deep
- Black anodized L-Channel provides a tight seal and excellent drainage between the Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover and your box
- Your valuables are covered, stored and protected by the Toolbox Tonneau’s heavy-duty leather grain vinyl tarp
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau features an all-metal frame for durability
- The adjustable, nearly indestructible metal snaps mean the Toolbox Tonneau Cover is easy to open and close in any weather
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses a quick-release tail rail and removable bows for using your entire truck bed in a moment’s notice
- When rolled up, your heavy-duty vinyl tarp is secured by Velcro straps
- With Extang’s exclusive TuffKlamps, the Toolbox Tonneau installs to your truck bed with no drilling required
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Toolbox Tonneau vinyl tarp is covered by a 10-year warranty
- Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover frame is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get a classic companion for your truck bed toolbox. The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover accommodates toolboxes between 18” and 21” deep. Boasting all-aluminum frame construction, The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses nearly indestructible snaps and a heavy-duty leather grain black vinyl tarp to cover, store and protect your valuables while improving your gas mileage.
The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover employs an exclusive L-Channel for a tight seal and excellent drainage between your box and your cover. The adjustable snaps make using the Toolbox Tonneau easy in any climate condition.
The Toolbox Tonneau uses Extang’s TuffKlamps for easy, no-drill installation to your truck bed. For carrying large loads, the Toolbox Tonneau features quick release cross bows and a one-hand removable tail rail.
Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is backed by a 10-year warranty on the tarp; the aluminum frame carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Toolbox is not included with the cover.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes.
Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
197 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew V (NEW BERN, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Apr 16, 2018 11:42 AM
Pricewise, not much less than a full cover, but looks like it will work. keep in mind it is not entirely waterproof, can`t really use the L shaped sealing piece with a low pro toolbox. otherwise I like how it closes off the back of the truck. Time will tell if the snaps hold up.
Reviewed by Clifton F (YULEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2018 10:43 AM
I love my new Extang tonneau cover, it fits great. I have a 2011 Silverado with a 8ft. bed and a tool box. So I purchased the one that would accommodate for the tool box, and it fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Jeff N (MANTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jan 03, 2018 9:56 AM
Excellent tonneau cover, simple ten minute install. But beware if you have a lower profile toolbox you will not be able to use the latches unless you unbutton one side of the cover.
Reviewed by corey s (Saint Cloud, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 14, 2017 8:35 AM
Really like the appearance, easy to install follow along instruction sheet. Had to call customer service for assistance and was extremely helpful in solving the issue
Reviewed by Larry S (ROCHELLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 15, 2017 6:18 AM
I had the same model on a 2002 Silverado, so I knew what I was getting. Fit is good, easy on/off.
Ships By 8/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product