- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Extang Express Tonneau Cover is the fastest roll-up truck bed cover on the road
- Quick-release levers at the tailgate let you open the cover in a flash while sturdy bows roll with the tarp for swift access to your full cargo area
- Industrial-strength Velcro is sewn into heavy-duty vinyl tarp for a tight seal every time
- WeatherTuff seals and tapered over-the-rail edges swiftly channel wind, rain and snow away from your payload
- Strong-but-light black anodized aluminum frame provides long-lasting durability
- Spring-loaded Self-Adjusting Tension System quickly finds the ideal tension for your roll-up tonneau cover in any weather condition
- Low-profile design looks sleek and improves your truck’s aerodynamics for better fuel efficiency
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model, with faster installation than any roll-up tonneau cover out there - just minutes from start to finish!
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Express Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on both frame and tarp
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
Roll out the red carpet for your cargo and save yourself some time with the Extang Express Tonneau Cover. If there’s just one word to sum up this cover, it’s fast. You’ll be home kicking off your shoes and cracking open a new one before the others at the worksite have wrestled down that make-shift tarp they call a roll-up tonneau cover.
Every feature of this Extang tonneau cover was made with convenience in mind. Count it down with us: custom-made and seamlessly mounted to your truck bed rails within a few minutes, rolled up with integrated bows for bed access in a few seconds and secured close with industrial-strength Velcro for a snug fit in just as much time - maybe less. Because keeping your gear secure doesn’t need to be a marathon.
There’s fast, there’s quality and there’s affordable. For any standard roll-up tonneau cover, you can usually only pick one or two of the above. But the Extang tonneau cover isn’t about the status quo. Quick-Release tailgate levers get you into your cargo space faster than you can say, "now where’d I put my hammer…." and the spring-loaded Self-Adjusting Tension System automatically keeps the Extang Express Tonneau Cover taut and tight without you even needing to think about it.
When it comes to security, heavy-duty vinyl tarp covers a sturdy black anodized aluminum giving you a strong and steady construction, while WeatherTuff seals and tapered over-the-rail edges make the Express great at deflecting both Mother Nature’s rage and the bad intentions of would-be thieves. This Extang tonneau cover may be fast but it’s here to protect your gear for the long haul - and the Lifetime Warranty on both frame and tarp is here to prove it.
When you combine the quality standards of America’s #1 selling line of truck bed covers with the speedy design features of the Extang Express Roll-up Tonneau Cover, you’ll have a truck bed cover you love for years to come. The only question that remains is, how fast can you get one onto your truck?
Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Trucks with bedliners: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover fits with all under-the-rail bedliners. Notching is required to mount the Express with an over-the-rail liner, which is not recommended.
- Trucks with bed caps: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover will fit factory bed caps and some aftermarket plastic caps. The Express will not fit with stainless steel or aluminum bed caps.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang Express Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by michael u (KIRKLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Nov 21, 2018 8:55 PM
So i install this and love the ease and look. the problem was the cover did not fit correctly. It appeared to be cut short. I did everything I could to adjust it but it was just not right. However, the customer service at Extang was above and beyond. They have shipped a new latching systems and tarp. I'll post once I install it.
Reviewed by Michael T (STRAWBERRY POINT, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 11, 2017 8:15 PM
Just bought a new '17 Ram to replace my '08 Ram. I bought this one for the new truck. Same one I had on my last truck and any issues that I had were always taken care of. Great product / great service. When this one arrived, one of the clasps used when the top is rolled up , was broken. Immediately replaced.
Reviewed by Robert S (RANDOLPH, ME) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Oct 27, 2017 6:36 AM
I bought this model to replace an Extang Roll-Top that I had for 13 years. Was much easier to install than the roll-top. Wife and I had it done in 20 minutes or so, working slowly. Only negative is that the rails partially cover the stake holes. I should be able to still use them though. This model should keep out the rain better also, since it extends over the edge of the bed rails.
Reviewed by Gregory C (Chicopee, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Oct 04, 2017 4:49 PM