Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Protect your payload in sleek style with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover
- Superior velcro fastening provides maximum sealing
- Low-profile arched back design looks great
- No-drill clamp-on installation in less than 30 minutes
- Adjustable manual tension control makes it easy to tighten the cover
- Quick 1-finger release opens the cover from either side
- Rolls up to the front and secures with two security straps for access to your entire truck bed for hauling large loads
- Edge Tonneau Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty
Keep wet-weather and potential thieves out of your payload with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover. This roll-up soft tonneau cover delivers great style and performance with its low-profile, arched back design that improves the look of your truck bed.
Your new TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover goes on in 25-30 minutes with its no-drill, clamp-on installation. Plus, the adjustable tension control doesn't require tools and makes it easy to keep the cover tight. Accessing you bed is simple too. The TruXedo Edge has a one-finger release that quickly and easily opens the cover.
Protect your gear while adding the great look of an Edge Tonneau Cover to your bed today. It's specifically made to fit your vehicle and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by renzo e (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2018 10:44 AM
Reviewed by Harold P (SPOTSYLVANIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2018 4:14 AM
Nice cover. Fairly easy to install, could install a second one in about 10-15 minutes but with the learning curve, it took 30 minutes. It looks great and was immediately tested by heavy downpour of rain and no leaks.
Reviewed by Scott T (BRUNSWICK, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 05, 2017 4:46 AM
This looks great on my truck. I am glad I spent a little more money to get the "Edge" cover. The nicer latching mechanism & tension adjustment is well worth it. Customer Service gave me a great deal.
Reviewed by James R (Crossville, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 06, 2017 7:16 AM
The TruXedo edge cover is everything I expected from a tonneau cover. It is realitively easy to install, it maintains its shape and is easy to care for. My first tonneau cover and I could not be happier.