TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Tool Box
Guaranteed Lowest Price
- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Tool Box mounts under your tonneau cover for added security and aerodynamics
- Stealthy, low-profile design allows access to the entire bed floor without drawing attention to itself - or your belongings
- Includes 2 keys + lock with weather cap on driver's side
- Adjustable mounting allows front, middle or rear placement in your bed
- Attaches to bed sides without interfering with the tonneau rails or cover, bed liners, or rail caps
- Crafted from rust-proof aluminum and rugged composite plastic for strength that lasts
- Fully compatible with TruXedo Tonneau Covers and an array of other brands; universal design fits most full-size trucks
- Measures 55" long, 22" wide and 15" tall; supports heavy loads of up to 200 lbs
- Installs with clamps in less than an hour – no drilling or cutting required
- Your TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Tool Box is backed by a 2-year warranty
- Easy installation – no drilling or cutting required — Download installation instructions (PDF)
Camels can pull off the lumpy look pretty well. But your truck would look silly with a big ol’ toolbox sticking out of the back. Unless you have a trip planned through the great Sahara desert, keeping a low profile is probably top of mind when it comes to securing your favorite (and let’s just say it, expensive) tools. Enter the TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Tool Box, a purpose-built tool box for tonneau covers. It mounts stealthily underneath any TruXedo tonneau cover (and most other brands, too) to give you a convenient spot for all those small parts that would otherwise be rolling around in the back of your truck.
Normally, this level of organization comes with some trade-offs. A toolbox in the back of your truck gives you a great spot to stash those loose items, but it often means you're shortening the length of your truck bed at the same time - AKA your hauling capabilities. The TruXedo tool box for tonneau covers lets you have your cake and eat it, too. It features a smart design that mounts on the side rails of your truck, lifting it off the surface of the bed. That means you'll still have space for long bits of lumber, but your hammer and saws won’t be sitting out in the open anymore.
TonneauMate's adjustable mounting design doesn’t stop there with the options. You can have your tool box at the front, middle or rear of the bed for those life-size games of cargo Tetris. And it can be easily installed, shifted or completely removed independently of your tonneau cover using the included mounting clamps. So, go ahead, change your mind about where you want it, this tool box will change with you.
One look at the range of TruXedo tonneau covers will show you just how rough and ready their products are, and they’ve made no exception for the TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Tool Box. Built from super-tough plastic with a strong-but-lightweight aluminum frame, you'll have the perfect spot for all your precious tools without needing to sacrifice any floor space. And this tool box for tonneau covers comes complete with a lockable lid, adding security to any cover you place over the top of it – even the soft roll-up covers that may not lock. All that, backed by a 2-year warranty from a name you can trust.
Click here to download installation instructions (PDF)
- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox does not fit Flareside, Step side or Composite Beds
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Exactly as advertised
Shipping CAN Creates Unnecessary Problems/Damage
High Quality, Easy Installation
Good value and convenient
Good product but a little bit pricey
tonneau mate review
Great Flexible Box
Nice box but watch the fit.
Good Tool Box but the Deuce Tonneau cover is a piece of %X@3
Great Product! !!
Under Tonneau Cover Toolbox
BEST TOOL BOX SYSTEM TO OWN
Nice box.. doesnt work well with the Truxedo Tonneau orderd with
This year, TruXedo is proud to introduce some of the most uniquely designed products, which are easy to install, carry the best warranties in the industry and enhance the look and functionality of your truck.
The TonneauTraX is the new tonneau cover in the TruXedo product line. TonneauTrax is the complete cargo control solution. Its innovative rail design, integrates cargo anchors into the tonneau cover system, making hauling large loads quick and easy. With the addition of the TonneauMate toolbox, TruXedo expands into other segments of the truck accessory market, continuing to support your needs. The TonneauMate is the most versatile toolbox in the industry. It fits most full-size trucks, with or without a tonneau cover. The unique adjustable inside mounting, elevates the TonneauMate to allow for use of the entire truck bed floor.
TruXedo, Inc. is committed to being your truck accessory manufacturer of choice by continuing to service you by offering the highest quality engineered products, short lead times, world-class customer service and the best warranties in the industry. As a valued customer, your satisfaction is our goal. Thank you for your continued business!
The TruXedo Family
When you buy from AutoAnything, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from AutoAnything.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Call us at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.