Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox is a super-secure under-tonneau black toolbox
- Mounts under your tonneau cover for added security and aerodynamics
- Attaches to bed sides without interfering with the tonneau rails or cover, bed liners or rail caps
- Crafted to last from rust-proof aluminum and rugged composite plastic
- Supports heavy loads of up to 200 lbs and installs under an hour
- Universal design fits most full-size trucks with or without a tonneau cover. Toolbox is 55" long, 22" wide and 15" tall
- Low profile box allows access to the entire bed floor up to the bottom of the toolbox
- Adjustable mounting allows front, middle or rear placement in your bed and can work with many 5th wheels
- Easy installation – no drilling or cutting required—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes lock with weather cap on driver's side and comes with 2 keys
- Your TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox is backed by a 2-year warranty
Finally, a truck tool box designed to fit “under" your tonneau cover. The TruXedo TonneauMate mounts low in your truck bed without interfering with tonneau rails or the cover itself. Crafted of super-tough composite plastic with an aluminum frame, this rugged under-tonneau toolbox stows up to 200 pounds of tools, toys and gear.
Mounting securely under your tonneau cover, the TonneauMate hides your stuff from the prying eyes of sticky-fingered pickup pilferers. And thanks to the low profile, the TonneauMate stays off the bed floor, so you have full access to the bottom of the box and the length of your bed.
The adjustable mounting mechanism allows you to place your TonneauMate in the front, middle or back of your bed. Crafted by TruXedo to work with their tonneau covers, the TonneauMate also works with most covers on the market. And best yet, TruXedo backs your TonneauMate Truck Toolbox with a 2-year warranty.
- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox does not fit Flareside, Step side or Composite Beds
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Tool Box Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Harold W (Fort Washington, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 10, 2017 7:18 AM
...Would have "gladly" given it Five Stars had it not been for the Left Base(6) #1704237 being BENT outward in the front and the right Side Lid Seal(2) #1704234 being TORN(slit) in the back.With a little effort it was made to work. .....Otherwise no other major issues....Good Product.
Reviewed by Vance T (MADISON, WI) — Nov 29, 2017 12:36 PM
Reviewed by pierre c (HARPER WOODS, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 13, 2017 5:23 PM
Well engineered box that was relatively easy to install. Fits well and feels sturdy, but I haven't loaded it for bear yet. I have found the 6" space available under the box to be useful. So far, so good.
Reviewed by Jerry B (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Nov 30, 2016 9:31 PM
Very convenient way to have a tool/storage box without using the bed floor or using the bed rails. I currently have the TruXedo Deuce Tonneau cover and the box mounted to the existing rails. It took me longer to unpack the TonneauMate than to install it. I like that I can access the box with the tonneau cover rolled up or just by flipping the front part of the cover. I also have a fifth wheel hitch in the bed and with my RV hooked up I can still access the TonneauMate.