Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- About 1 minute is all it takes to install the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- No tools required—your Advantage TorzaTop arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for rapid-fire mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Aircraft grade aluminum black powder-coated frame
- Newly designed matte black tarp for the 18oz vinyl
- Multi-finned rear tailgate seal
- Robust polymer corners with heavy-duty corner bracket
- Adjustable front retraining strap
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Instead of wasting an hour of your life fighting with assembly instructions and missing parts, go with the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It comes fully assembled from the factory. Simply open the box, put the TorzaTop on your truck, and you're done in about a minute! Making toast takes more time than installing your Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
Besides showing up at your door ready to mount, your Advantage Torza Tonneau Cover is equipped with a unique Dynamic Clamp closure system. A twist of the wrist is all it takes to lock your TorzaTop into place. And, the clamps are so strong you can even drive with your tonneau folded open—perfect when you're hauling oversized loads.
Once in place, your Advantage Torza Tonneau cuts drag for improved MPGs and shields your cargo from the elements. Plus, it adds a sleek look to your rear end, and it's available in your choice of 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas. Advantage also backs your TorzaTop with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don M (COWETA, OK) Reviewed for a 1996 GMC C/K 1500 — Dec 27, 2018 8:47 PM
I like it that it was simple and easy to install. The only bad thing was the bolts and nuts were loose and all the nuts were missing. I had some bolts and nuts to replace them with. It looks good and fits good.
Reviewed by Elizabeth S (Franklin, MA) — Sep 05, 2018 5:33 AM
This seems to be just like the Chevy genuine part except it has a different logo on the edge. It was extremely easy to install without tools, and looks great. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Belinda E (Pendleton, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 21, 2018 7:52 AM
We were very hesitant in ordering this TorzaTop for our new F150. We were worried it would look like poor quality on. When we received it, we installed it in a matter of minutes, and we were so happy how it looked in making our vehicle complete. It is very durable and we love the tri-fold where you can fold up the panel close to tailgate and retrieve items from the bed of the pick-up. We highly recommend it!
Reviewed by Philip D (Collierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — May 28, 2018 3:50 PM
Bought the canvas top seeing that it's the only brand that I could find that offered it. It's worth the additional cost over the vinyl tops out there that look cheap in comparison. I weather proved the top to give It some extra protection. Solid product.
Reviewed by Debra B (Richardson, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2018 6:20 AM
Comes assembled. fold it out spend several minutes centering to seal your bed the best Then crawl inside the bed and attach the front hold downs! adjust the rear and your done! I got the convertible canvas and it looks very high end. Drove it through the car wash 2X very little water from high pressure and jet drying by the tailgate. Trips in 2 major rain storms ZERO water in the bed. "bad" when folding to latch rear tiedowns in storage position have to loosen them and readjust to latch again.