- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover is the ultimate hard tonneau cover that boasts great levels of style and protection
- Made to fit your exact model truck bed
- Comes painted in your factory paint color with DuPont premier paints for a factory finish
- "Wrap over" design wraps over the rail of the truck bed to guarantee protection from whatever hits your truck
- The seamless design gives your truck a streamlined look
- Ranch fiberglass tonneau covers are constructed from the highest quality fiberglass materials
- Fiberglass tonneau cover comes hinged and with lift assist arms to make opening the cover a one-man job
- Keep the thieves out with a unique rotary latch locking system for your cover
- Frame is powder coated for style and durability
- Each Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover comes with a triple seal system to ensure nothing will come in to your truck bed
- Each fiberglass tonneau cover comes with a FREE touch up paint pen. Comes with factory matching paint end, and a clear coat end for easy touch ups
- Your hard tonneau cover comes with all necessary mounting hardware for easy installation
- Each Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover is made with pride in the USA
- Your Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty
- No-drill installation Download installation instructions (PDF)
Gone are the days of hard tonneau covers that do not match your truck’s color. Get your truck the hard coverage it deserves in a suiting color with Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover. Crafted from high quality fiberglass materials, each fiberglass tonneau cover comes custom built to fit your truck bed while matching your truck’s factory color. Each Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover is painted with DuPont premier paints that makes it look like your truck left the factory with this tonneau cover on it.
Each fiberglass tonneau cover comes with a hinged opening and lift assist arms to make opening the tonneau cover a one man job. Securing your cover is as easy as opening it thanks to a rotary lock system that keeps your cover safe from thieves. The cover frame is powder coated for a rugged look and durable function. The Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover features a "wrap over" design that wraps around the rails of the truck bed to provide absolute protection from the elements while giving the truck a streamlined look. Each tonneau cover comes triple sealed for absolute prevention of invasive moisture or contaminants.
Each fiberglass tonneau cover comes custom built to your exact year, make, and model, and color. Each cover comes with everything you need to install it yourself without the use of cutting or drilling. All of Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Covers are made with pride in the USA, and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Your tonneau cover comes specially packaged to ensure its safe transit. Click here (PDF) for detailed instructions on how to safely unwrap your Ranch Tonneau Cover.
- Color matching: Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Covers are painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your new cover may not match exactly. For this reason, an exact color match is not guaranteed.
- Custom paint-matched products from AutoAnything are made-to-order for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Casundra A (Texarkana, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Sep 04, 2017 6:51 AM
I brought this for my husband and he really likes this cover. Although it took 2 months to get it. Very easy to install and match perfectly. I will tell my friends and family to buy from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Ryan M (LA VERNE, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jan 04, 2017 8:14 PM
Pros: Comes shipped with tons of padding. Color match is PERFECT. Very solid construction. Cons: Directions suck, especially if you order the keyless option. Very low tolerances...cover must be perfectly aligned (and boy do I mean PERFECT!) to open and close. Just a 1/4 inch off and you are trying again. FYI: Two person install is a must, as is masking tape around the top of the bed
Reviewed by William S (Deerfield Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Mar 01, 2016 10:48 AM