- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get amazing cargo coverage in a truly factory-finish look with a Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover
- Wrap-over shape provides a seamless look around the sides and rear that doesn’t require additional trim
- Triple seal protection blocks out dust, wind, water, and snow
- Raised shape increases interior clearance and added storage capacity in your bed
- Front-mounted piano hinge with strong lift-assist arms ensure access is light and convenient, giving you easy access to your truck bed time and time again
- Paint-matched with DuPont premier products to your truck’s factory paint color
- Contoured, stylized lines lend a streamlined look that’s designed to perfectly complement your truck’s shape
- Free, dual-sided touchup pen has your paint color on one end and clear coat on the other to correct any accidental scratches and scuffs
- Ranch Legacy tonneau cover features no-drill installation, keeping your original truck bed pristine
- Includes all required mounting hardware, powder-coated black to match the frame
- Your Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover is American-made and is backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- No-drill installation Download installation instructions (PDF)
When you won’t settle for subpar upgrades for your truck (and we know you never would), a Ranch Legacy tonneau cover is simply the only answer. It’s the type of truck bed cover that’s going to work double-time to protect your payload and complement your truck’s pristine paint job, all while making your friends jealous - seriously. This hinged tonneau cover is made from the highest quality fiberglass materials with triple-seal protection and a wrap-over shape that politely ushers weather away from your cargo area. We’re not completely sure this Ranch tonneau cover is built to outlast your truck (though we aren’t sure it isn’t) but is molded specifically for your truck’s make, model and year. We don’t blame you if you get the urge to run a hand over those stylized lines every time you walk by. We’d do the same.
While the guy down the street is spray-bombing his one-size-fits-all disaster of a cover, you’ll sit back and sip a cold one with extra satisfaction knowing your Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover came pre-finished with DuPont premier paints. The team back in the factory uses your truck’s color code to make sure it looks absolutely perfect right out of the box. And that it does.
When it comes to jobs that require heavy lifting, getting your stuff out from under your new hinged tonneau cover isn’t one of them. The Ranch ranch fiberglass tonneau cover is made of, well, fiberglass. A material that’s strong but lightweight. Paired with the piano hinge near the cab and weight-matched lift assist arms, opening your cover is easy breezy. A steady tug on the interior pull strap will bring it back down, just as smoothly as it went up. Once the cover meets your tailgate, the rotary latch locking system will keep your cargo safe and secure, foiling any ne’er-do-wells. And with a Tri-Cel honeycomb reinforced lid, they’ll think twice about trying to bash through the top, too. You didn’t think this hinged tonneau cover was all form and no function, did you?
Whether you part ways with your truck in six months, six years, or anything in between, your Ranch tonneau cover is designed to work just as well then as it did on day one. The corrosion-resistant black powder-coated frame mounts to your truck’s bed rails with the included hardware. What’s better, there’s no drilling needed. Once installed, if something - anything - goes wrong with your new Ranch Legacy tonneau cover, you’ll be looked after. Its manufacturer-backed Lifetime Warranty is not messing around.
- Your tonneau cover comes specially packaged to ensure its safe transit. Click here (PDF) for detailed instructions on how to safely unwrap your Ranch Tonneau Cover.
- Color matching: Ranch Legacy Tonneau Covers are painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your new cover may not match exactly. For this reason, an exact color match is not guaranteed.
- Custom paint-matched products from AutoAnything are made-to-order for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ray B (Petersburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Mar 07, 2018 7:55 PM
Reviewed by STEBBIN V (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Dec 12, 2017 5:27 AM
The only issue I had was while unboxing. It required a standard phillips tip and a square tip to remove. Don't understand two different toolings. Also before I put gloves on I got a piece of fiberglass in my finger.
Reviewed by kyle e (boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Sep 28, 2017 5:47 AM
It is pretty easy to install, it's just big and an awkward shape so make sure you have help. It looks greats, I've gotten a lot of compliments. It's a bit pricy in my opinion but it's a great product
Reviewed by Hermen R (Deltona, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 27, 2017 5:13 AM
Excellent cover! However, to set The top on the bed is a two man job. It takes time to make final fitting adjustments. This is not a flimsy piece of painted plastic that warps and fades after a few years.