- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Extang Tonno Tonic cleans, shines and protects your soft vinyl tonneau cover in just 1 step
- The only vinyl cleaner and conditioner approved for use on Extang tonneau covers
- Extang Tonno Tonic features an advanced water-based formula specifically blended for tonneau vinyl
- Packed with the world's most powerful UV screening formula for keeping your tonneau cover color true
- Extang Tonno Tonic is easy to use—just spray onto your tonneau tarp and rub-in with a rag
- Also works on tires, rubber, fiberglass, plastic and leather trim surfaces
- Extang Tonno Tonic is sold in an 16oz. bottle with a trigger sprayer
Right out of the box, you could tell that your tonneau cover was a beaut. The color and sheen were intense. You couldn't be more proud to put that tonneau on your truck.
Since then, plenty of dust and road grime have clouded the once-sharp look of your tonneau. But, it doesn't have to remain dull and brown anymore. That's because Extang Tonno Tonic restores newness to your slick vinyl tonneau cover. It cleans, conditions and shines in one easy wipe with a rag. It even features a water-based UV protectant formula made just for tonneau vinyl, locking in deep color for the long haul.
Extang Tonno Tonic is the only vinyl tonneau cover cleaner and conditioner Extang uses on their racing and personal covers. But, you can rub a little of this Extang magic onto tonneau covers of any brand. Just spray it on, rub it in with a rag, sit back and admire your work.
Extang Tonno Tonic comes in an 16oz. bottle with a trigger sprayer. Order yours today, and welcome that brand-new feeling back.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang Tonno Tonic Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fred W (Burlington, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 04, 2015 5:40 AM
Reviewed by joseph l (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Oct 11, 2015 4:37 AM
When I was told that the product was good, I was in doubt. After I tried it I was very pleased especially since it did not weep onto the paint of my truck. I had used Armor All which left a nice shine but after a couple of days I would notice a greasy surface on the painted part of my bed. Tonno Tonic shines (not as much as Armor All) but enough and it looks like it protects much better.
Reviewed by Martin C (PHILADELPHIA, PA) — May 26, 2015 7:50 AM
Reviewed by Michael G (Bar Harbor, ME) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 19, 2015 2:44 AM
Spray is uneven but does a great job. Makes it look like new, cleans and reconditions the cover. Had a rain storm and the water beaded up like I had just waxed it. A little goes along way.