- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Custom fit gives your truck an attractive, finished look
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Black anodized all-aluminum construction means the Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Opens and closes in seconds, with seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- The Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No Need to Remove – Stores neatly behind the cab with premium quick-release straps
- The Access Limited Edition closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Spring-loaded slide-locks automatically lock both sides of the tonneau cover
- The Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover's clap-on designs with 8 tie-down-style clamps makes for fast and easy installation
- Access Limited Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Includes these accessories - a $105 value:
–ACCESS™ EZ-Retriever® II Cargo Reaching Tool
–ACCESS™ AA Battery LED Light
–2oz. COVER CARE™ Cleaner
–Tie Down Rings
–TRAILSEAL® Tailgate Gasket
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
Keep your bed covered and your truck looking its best with the Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover.
The Limited Edition Tonneau boasts Black anodized all-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Access Limited Edition's exclusive EZ-DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools needed. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access Limited Edition also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its automatic slide locks, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. The included free TrailSeal® Tailgate Gasket provides a tight closure with a simple cut, peel and stick. But that's not all. Your Access Limited Edition Tonneau also includes the EZ-Retriever® II Cargo Reaching Tool, AA Battery LED Light, 2oz. Cover Care™ Cleaner, and Tie Down Rings, free! Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake. Installs in under 30 minutes with no drilling required. Best yet, the Premium Cover Warranty ensures your tonneau cover will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
165 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darold A (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Oct 17, 2018 8:10 PM
Took a bit longer to install than originally expected (about 45 mins) due to the weather stripping. It's a very high quality unit and I really like the roll up capability over my previous 3-section tonneau that had to be removed to haul my bike, etc. The release system works well and I would highly recommend this tonneau. I originally thought the included cargo retriever was odd but I've already used it numerous times and the LED bed light is a nice little bonus.
Reviewed by Paul L (Rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 14, 2018 8:09 AM
I looked around at various options and settled on the access limited addition. Installation is really easy and after talking to an Auto Anything rep with on site live chat, I got a price I couldn't resist. Thanks Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Tom G (Penfield, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Dec 21, 2017 2:37 AM
Everything worked fine during installation however we did have some problems getting a couple of the clamps to snugly clamp down. It could have been the way we were attacking the problem. The customer service was great and they sent a couple of extra clamps that should provide the needed attachment. Over all so far, I am very happy with the tonneau cover. Now I have to install the Adarack from the same company ACI.
Reviewed by Fran S (OLATHE, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 12, 2017 10:03 PM
Nice cover. Fairly easy install. Two things that I suggest the change. I have bed caps that don't have stake pockets. They provide the last clamps that require access to an open stake pocket. I have no idea how I'm going to get that clamp installed. Taking the bed caps off is not an option. Need to provide optional expansion bolt that could go into the hole on the tailgate 'stop'. Also, a sharp pointed screw at end of each rail. Needs a rubber cap.