- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- The Literider Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- Proprietary EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you control the Access Literider Tonneau Cover's tension with a simple turn of the dial
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Literider Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- The Literider Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Roll top secures behind the cab with quick-release straps
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- The Literider Tonneau Cover's clamp-on designs makes for fast and easy installation
- Access Literider Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Literider Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty
Get tons of tonneau without breaking the bank. The Access Literider Tonneau Cover leaves more room in your truck upgrade budget than higher-end tonneaus, without sacrificing the must have features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Literider's exclusive EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you hand-tighten the tarp with a few easy cranks-no tools needed. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and handy cab-end ties mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access Literider also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and tight seals. Model-specific clamps make installation a quick and easy. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Access Literider Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
350 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerhard P (Dagsboro, DE) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 08, 2019 8:11 AM
Bought this cover as an affordable solution to cover the back of my 2019 Honda Ridgeline. Installation was easy and the instructions clear and precise. It looks great and sturdy enough to last.
Reviewed by Andrew J (MORRISVILLE, VT) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 08, 2019 5:24 AM
pretty easy installation. Instructions are not the best, but it's not a complicated installation. Not sure if the brackets lined up down the sides correctly to be weather tight. Also the tailgate hits pretty hard when closing. Will have to shim the track up with washers on the brackets.
Reviewed by DOUG L (NEW BERN, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 01, 2019 6:25 AM
the cover fits well and looks good. the installation instructions are a little unclear, i needed to watch the video 2-3 times to figure out part of it. it would take no effort at all to install another one, now that i understand it.
Reviewed by Kevin B (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Dec 27, 2018 7:49 AM
I wasn't looking to spend a lot in a tonneau cover and owning the new Honda Ridgeline I knew they would cost more because it's not a popular truck. All the owner reviews I read about the Access were positive and when I spoke with the Autoanythimg Live Chat they gave me the best price out of everyone excluding EBay. The installation was easy, it took me about 1 1/2 hours by myself. There were some minor leaks on the sides where the 3m tape met the bed. It was an easy fix with some silicon gasket