- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-quality aluminum construction of the frame and tubular bows is built to last
- Latching system and EX-DIAL tension adjusters prevent flapping and give you the snuggest fit possible, every time
- Double-coated, UV-resistant vinyl cover provides 4-season protection
- Get powerful protection for your precious cargo with the Access Original Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Hook and loop seals close off your truck bed from the outside elements
- Lightweight roll-back top is easy to use for quick truck bed access - no snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges to deal with
- Quick-release straps secure your cover behind the cab for storage and full truck bed access
- Low profile, aerodynamic design may increase your truck’s MPGs
- Roll-up canvas cover takes the bar and bows with it to the back of the cab for unrestricted bed access
- Made to accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Each Access Literider Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is proudly made in the USA and comes backed by a 3-year warranty
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Access Literider Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
379 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fred L (PRAIRIE DU SAC, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 19, 2019 8:31 AM
I followed the directions and installed the cover in about 2 hours(took some breaks for the hot weather). Fits good and looks good. Only problem I had was the tailgate lightly bumped the rear rail even with the rail in it's highest position. Solved the problem by shimming the rear of the nylon hook blocks about 1/16th of an inch. I haven't had the truck out in the rain yet so I don't know how water proof the cover is.
Reviewed by Andrew F (HOOKSETT, NH) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 16, 2019 4:07 PM
The gave 5 stars for quality but there was a minor issue. I had to add washers under the mounting brackets to get the correct height for the tailgate to close. Very minor issue. Overall very satisfied.
Reviewed by Mike B (EAU CLAIRE, WI) Reviewed for a 2019 GMC Canyon — Jul 10, 2019 4:45 AM
After 3 years 1st Literider worked like new. 1st was Dealer installed but after studying install I decided to install 2nd on new truck. There was no problem with installing myself. Only wish Access included rubber seal for gap on front behind cab. Found good rubber seal in window/door department at Menards. Now bed stays dry.
Reviewed by Dean K (Maple Grove, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 05, 2019 6:03 PM
Great quality. Great product. Fast delivery! The paper instructions stink. Watch the video and installation will be easy. Nothing bad to say about this product! Would purchase again in a heart beat!
Reviewed by Robert E (Standish, ME) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Jun 18, 2019 5:21 AM