- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy the ultimate in style, performance, and protection from the Access Lorado Performance Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of your truck bed for an OEM look
- Employs a premium vinyl tarp that's double-coated, polyester-infused, and UV-protected to stay flexible in the winter and tough in the summer
- Storage straps keep the rolled cover tucked neatly behind the cab for hauling large loads without blocking visibility
- Opens with an easy Reflex Latch pull cord for fast access to your cargo
- Closes using a patented Auto-Latch II™ Automatic Latching System on the driver’s side, securing the cover with a distinct sound so you know it’s closed, every time
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine-tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial – no tools, no hassle
- Low-profile, long-lasting all-aluminum frame withstands years of wear and tear
- Patented Element Seal™ provides maximum weather protection around the entire perimeter
- The Access tonneau cover can accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie-downs
- Fast installation with model-specific clamps, sturdy hardware, and clear instructions – no drilling required
- Access Lorado Performance Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
It takes a special kind of soft tonneau cover to rival its hard-top counterpart. In a world of bodybuilders with rock-hard abs, could a soft-bellied occasional jogger really win an athletic head-to-head competition? Maybe, maybe not. But the Access Lorado Performance Tonneau Cover is no casual gym-goer. Quite the contrary. It works day and night to protect your gear from the elements and prying eyes - and looks good doing it.
This Access tonneau cover boasts many of the same must-have features of other covers made by the same tonneau experts. For instance, you’ll find fan favorites like all-aluminum frame construction, XT-Dial Manual Tension Adjusters, round reinforcement bars and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric top that stays flexible in any weather. It can withstand temperatures of -40°F (talk about freezing) and 110°F (break out a cold one), so there will be no white-knuckle strains on your part - or warping and melting on the cover itself.
This roll-up tonneau cover isn’t just teeming over with quality features, it also looks good. The Lorado Tonneau Cover's side seals sit at a smooth, sleek 39° tapered angle, compared to 66° on most other covers. This not only looks great but protects your stuff from water damage. The hook and loop seal extends the length of the entire bed. It’s tough on weather, but you can still open the cover by yourself in just seconds.
In addition to the full-length seal, this Access tonneau cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements using a manual slide lock, automatic latching system, and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. It can’t be opened without unlocking the tailgate first. It’s one fine roll-up tonneau cover - packing a punch when it matters most. Best of all, your Lorado boasts a Premium Cover Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship for 5 full years. That’s how much the team at Access believes in the performance of their roll-up tonneau covers.
Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Access Lorado Performance Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
482 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald M (Bloomington, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW 3-Series — May 04, 2020 5:52 AM
This is my 2nd purchase of this specific Tonneau after getting our next truck. I really like the look, how it rolls up all the way to the back window, the durablity of the cover & inside-poles, and how it locks down at the tailgate. FYI that for electric dropdown tailgates, it is a snug fit, so a slight tug is necessary.
Reviewed by Peggy F (DECATUR, IN) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Jul 26, 2019 4:17 AM
Reviewed by Todd C (PINEVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Avalon — Jun 26, 2019 7:33 PM
Tonneau cover looks good, installs easy and appears to be made well. However, Access needs a little more attention to detail to push the Lorado tonneau cover over the top. The corners of the tonneau should be sewn to fit around the corners. The corners look like they were sewn by someone who's unskilled. The aluminum rails are painted then cut and not touched up after being cut. The Access Literider cover has a mechanical latch for more security. It would be nice if the Lorado also had one.
Reviewed by Stephen B (Milton, NH) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Feb 06, 2019 6:50 PM
Overall I really like the cover as installed.. However,,, I find that the clamps don't grip the inner/underside of the bedrails. I feel a improvement could be made. Possibly with some rubber coating for the smooth underside of the bedrail.