No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for 5 years.
Access Original Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
289 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald H (HILO, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 09, 2018 12:55 PM
shipping was great got it a couple days sooner than expected and me son and i installed it in about hour and so far the quality is great would buy again
Reviewed by Daniel N (FARMINGTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2018 1:12 AM
Easy to install, top quality. Little cashy, but you definitely get what you pay for when it comes to tonneau covers. Would recommend for anyone in the market and would but it again for sure.
Reviewed by Mike B (Oregon, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2018 8:00 AM
This is my first tonneau cover. I usually install a topper. Seems like it will do what I want it to do.