- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Works with 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes
- All-aluminum construction means the Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau opens easily with an auto-latch
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Seals on both sides and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- Will not interfere with toolbox operation
- Cover rolls up compactly to fit behind the toolbox
- Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Your Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover comes with a Premium Cover Limited Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is the original Access® Cover built to fit behind most 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes. The increased capacity design means you have additional protected storage in the truck bed without losing entry to your existing toolbox. The cover operates independently from the toolbox and will not interfere with its operation when loading or unloading items.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is designed to work with your existing over-the-rail toolbox. Plus, it'll provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Truck Bed Cover boasts all-aluminum structure with roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. And, your Tonneau Cover is backed by a Premium Cover Limited Warranty, ensuring it will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes.
Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lynn P (SPRING BRANCH, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — May 19, 2018 12:16 PM
Wanted a cover for the truck bed, but had a low profile bed box that wouldn't allow access to the box opening handles with the cover installed. Solution was to buy a 2-inch square steel tube, cut to size of the bed box, and install between the box and the bed rail. Added rubber gaskets for better mounting and square plastic end caps for the tubes. Looks good, allows me to keep the existing low profile box and add a Tonneau Cover.
Reviewed by Robbie L (Pearland, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-350 — May 01, 2018 7:13 AM
The cover looks great, is super tight with no flapping and is easy to open and close. There are some drawbacks, the size of the toolbox I have is 19" wide on a longbed Ford F-350. I had to shift the toolbox towards the tailgate to allow for proper fit of the cover. The has created a 1-1/2" gap between the front of the toolbox and the bulkhead at the front of the truck bed. Also the piece that fits against the toolbox can be a tough to get tightened as it want to twist when clamps are tightened.
Reviewed by Danny D (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 31, 2018 9:02 AM
Fits very nicely just like the picture,it's best to lay it out & use vise grips to hold it in place & make adjustments.then get clamps where they need to be placed.watching YouTube video makes it easy.Directions are in 3 steps.Took me about an hour to install.Very pleased with outcome. Also bought Access UV protecter cleaner.
Reviewed by pat c (Fincastle, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Mar 21, 2018 8:35 AM
One issue when installing on a F350 Lariat and bed rail cover, it's extremely tight and requires removal of the pads on the part closest to the tool box. Video was not very clear and the instructions were as helpful. Love the way it looks and seals the bed. Love it!!
Reviewed by Michael W (WARDSVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 02, 2018 4:00 AM
Make sure your took box falls within the exact measurements or this wont work without so modifications. I had to add some width to my box which the cover hides so no big deal.