- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Introducing the cover that fits your lifestyle, your truck and your budget: The Access Vanish Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made to fit your truck bed
- Sits just ½" above your bed rails, virtually invisible from the side or rear profiles
- Secured by continuous high-strength Velcro side seals and Tight Bite™ Clamps with specially cut “teeth” for superior grip
- Cover is weather-sealed on all four sides, including an Extra Element Seal gasket at the front, for total protection from wind, snow, hail and rain
- Rolls with the support bows for fast full-bed access
- Opens easy with a trigger latch release and simple slide locks
- XT-Dial tension adjuster offers direct tension control with the turn of a dial
- No Need to Remove – Stores neatly behind the cab with premium quick-release straps
- UV-protected fabric material won't stretch in heat and stays flexible to -40°F
- Easy installation in minutes with Tight Bite™ clamps (most trucks)
- Includes flexible storage straps to secure your roll-up cover compactly behind the cab
- No need to remove – Stores neatly behind the cab
- Access Vanish Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Vanish Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Leave it to the tonneau experts at Access to make a bed cover that's barely there. The all-new, all-sleek Access Vanish Tonneau Cover brings a wealth of great tonneau features like weather coverage and better MPGs without the thick size and unsightly arc of cheap covers.
The Vanish earns its name by sitting an impressive ½" above the top of your bed rails-one of the slimmest covers around. But, unlike other low-profile tonneaus, the Vanish still channels the weather away from your gear. This combo of profile and 4-season protection capability can only be had with the Vanish tonneau.
Other features that are hard to overlook include the Vanish's automatic tension system, speedy roll-up full-bed access, tough Velcro side seals, handy trigger release, and solid 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. And, you can install the Vanish in mere minutes with the included clamps.
Slim in profile, thick on security and protection. Cover your bed with the Vanish today.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Access Vanish Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
380 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tim M (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 5:48 AM
This is a really nice cover. I have had the larger, hard tri-fold covers in the past. This time I wanted a simple, much less visible cover that was still very functional. Works great, very little movement or flap when driving. All in all I would highly recommend this cover. The only hiccup, the instructions were not that great. I am pretty handy but the instructions miss one important step.
Reviewed by Mary G (NEW PRAGUE, MN) — Saturday at 5:41 AM
My husband did the install. He thought the clamps were hard to install-didn't want to stay where they were placed. After that was done- the rest went smoothly. We watched the video from the web site before installing, and that was a great help. Like the extra lock system. All in all- we are very pleased with this cover. Looks great on the truck.
Reviewed by Charles D (METAIRIE, LA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 6:04 AM
I like this cover, although I have an issue with the following installation problems: 1) the tonneau side rail flange height is too tall. It should be trimmed . Right now the tonneau side rails are sitting on the factory railling system and still need to be moved down approximately 3/32" to properly seal on the tailgate 2) the torque spec 25 ft-lbs for the clamp bolts seems excessive 3) the front sealing system is marginal at best
Reviewed by Deke C (CLINTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Oct 04, 2018 1:06 PM
Cool looking cover. Very low profile. Sits inside the bed rails, so not sure how weatherproof it will be. The weatherstripping for the front is not forgiving so once its stuck, it's stuck. Don't try to readjust it as the bottom will tear from the edge. The instructions could've been better explaining how the cover attaches to the rails. All in all, excellent buy for the price and appearance.