- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Enhance your truck’s exterior with an American Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Strong, lightweight ABS composite panels are covered with durable vinyl
- Engineered for ultimate security and sporty style
- Custom-made to fit your year, make and model pickup
- Non-exposed hinges offer optimal weather resistance
- Comes pre-assembled for quick and easy installation- no drilling required
- The American Tonneau Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover comes with 4 Free Gifts - A $79 Value! A Tailgate seal, a cargo retriever bar, a 10oz bottle of Tonno Tonic and an emergency hammer
- American Tonneau Covers are crafted with pride in the USA
- Your American Tonneau Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Safeguard the contents of your truck bed from would-be thieves and extreme elements with an American Tonneau Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. Whether you’re hauling construction equipment or packed-up for family vacation, this top-quality cover preserves your payload while providing access to your gear at a moment’s notice.
Crafted from strong, lightweight ABS composite panels wrapped with a tough vinyl tarp, American Hard HD Tri Fold Tonneaus are designed with non-exposed hinges for added weather-resistance. American Hard Tri-Folds are custom-made to fit your year, make and model pickup and arrive 100% assembled to ease your installation process.
Your American Tonneau Hard Tri Fold Truck Bed Cover is proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
American Tonneau Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by TONY L (Marysville, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Jul 25, 2018 6:48 AM
not has good a quality as the Lund hard trifold but Lund does not make one for the Titan. Opted for this brand. it fits well and actually has a lower profile. Quality just not as good as the Lund.
Reviewed by Paul W (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — May 29, 2018 4:28 PM
Reviewed by michael s (semmes, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 25, 2018 3:46 AM
Reviewed by Ronald M (BRIDGE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2018 9:19 AM