- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your payload with the tough-as-nails BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- Folds up and away for total bed access, rear window protection, and 3rd brake visibility
- Cannot be opened when the tailgate is locked, so your stuff is extra secure
- Constructed from UV-safe, impact-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) for durable protection in almost any conditions
- Solid aluminum core won't warp, fade, expand or contract in extreme temperatures
- Able to hold up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight on top for added hauling potential
- Equipped with a new hinge system for greater weatherproofing
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup's bed, riding inside the bed rails for a flush, clean look
- Stake pocket holes are left open so you can still add other accessories
- Built-in rail guides make installation a snap, with no drilling required for most trucks
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
Is your truck bed be jealous of your cab? Think about it: Your bed is always getting left out in the rain and filled with dirt, rocks, yard debris and oily tools. All the while you trust your valuables to the warm, dry, safe confines of the cab. Cup holders, carpeting, music, and heat! The cab is like a vacation in Cabo and your truck bed is tantamount to a survivalist expedition in Siberia. With the BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover, you can give your truck bed a touch of class, style, and added security - so it doesn't feel like it's playing second fiddle anymore.
It’s tough to find a folding tonneau cover as, well, tough as the FiberMax. It's custom-built from Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) on the outside with a solid aluminum core inside, so it has the perfect blend of rigidity and lightweight maneuverability. Score one for your new truck bed set-up.
The top of this BAK tonneau cover can hold up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight so you can carry even more stuff when you need to. But that’s not all. The BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover flips all the way up to the back of your bed, freeing up your entire payload area for hauling oversized gear. Once folded up, it shields your rear window from shifting cargo, and it's padded to protect your paint from scratches. And, while it does cover your rear window, this folding tonneau cover leaves your third brake light visible to cars approaching you from behind.
This BAK tonneau cover uses a revolutionary hinge system that stops the nastiest weather from leaking in. Your truck bed won’t be vulnerable to wind, sleet, and rain ever again. That keeps your tools and equipment dry, gives you peace of mind, and vanquishes the ongoing feud between whether the bed and the cab rein supreme when it comes to hauling your tools. Looks more like a stalemate now.
BAK designed the FiberMax folding tonneau cover to work with most bed liners, toolboxes, bed extenders and truck racks. Plus, your truck's stake pocket holes are left exposed. In other words, the cover will almost certainly fit your exact truck bed and you can still add accessories as needed. All of that, plus an easy installation? Yep. Thanks to the integrated rail guides and no-drill mounting (on most vehicles), you don’t have to be a mechanic to install your new BAK tonneau cover. And the BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty. See what we did there?
Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
295 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Moises G (POMPANO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ram 1500 — Feb 18, 2020 10:44 AM
Reviewed by Tracy S (GLASGOW, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Dec 06, 2018 3:47 AM
Reviewed by karl r (Mundelein, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jun 16, 2018 4:15 AM
You can DIY, but much easier with two people. My son and I had it done in about an hour. You will want to put drain tubes on right after you fasten the rails as that will make it easier than when the cover is on. Leaked a little in a car wash, but in fairness is was high pressure...no leaks so far with rain. It is important after you put it on to leave in the sun to allow the rubber seals to set. Great value and looks fantastic.
Reviewed by Calvin K (GOLD CANYON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jun 14, 2018 7:04 AM
This is the 3rd BAKFlip that I have purchased in the past 12 years. All have performed as advertised. The past 2 went with the trucks that I sold. They were a major selling point when I sold them. Never had a problem with any of them. The tool box wasn't as useful as it could have been. Not big enough or very sturdy.