- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- BAKBox 2 Toolbox Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your BAKBox 2 Toolbox is designed specifically for use with your BAK Tonneau Cover (tonneau cover sold separately)
- Easy to install and clamps directly on to your BAK tonneau cover with included clamping hardware
- Folds away for more access to your truck bed
- Provides organization for your tools and sliding tray included
- Quick and easy direct bolt-on installation with a screwdriver —no drilling required!
- Dimensions for the box are 10" x 10" x bed width
- Constructed from solid FRP composite panels
- Adjustable to fit at the front, center or rear of the truck bed
- BAKBox 2 easily holds up to 200 lbs
- BAKed by a 1-year warranty and made in the USA
Complete the look of your BAK Tonneau Cover with the BAKBox 2 Tonneau Cover Toolbox. Designed to fit and work seamlessly with your BAK tonneau cover, the BAKBox 2 tool box is ideal for organizing your small tools and gear. And, as every serious workman knows, it's important to keep your tools within arm's reach.
Put away the drill because the BAKBox 2 Tool Box comes with all required hardware and features a direct clamp-on design to fit perfectly with your BAK tonneau cover. So, grab your Phillips screwdriver from the garage—and when the installation is done, toss it in your new toolbox!
The BAKBox 2 toolbox is a must-have accessory for any new or long-time BAK Tonneau Cover owner. It folds away when you need more access to your truck bed and comes protected with a 1-year warranty – bringing you every convenience possible.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BAK BAKBox 2 Truck Bed Tool Box Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leonard W (Woodland Park, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2018 5:50 AM
Reviewed by Scott S (Cibolo, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2018 8:56 PM
Reviewed by Dean D (MANHATTAN, KS) — Nov 20, 2017 7:05 AM
Overall good quality, needs another tray or 2 to be more functional, I bought this instead of the swingbox for the ability to use more bed, but having to fold the cover all the way up to get what you need is sort of a pain.
Reviewed by iris d (covington, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 12, 2017 2:13 AM
It is so convenient and color matches the bed of my truck also I love how people are not able to view it sticking out of my truck I love how is sits so low because other tool box's that sits high and also silver cover color makes it look like a work truck. Love love this has the attachment to a tonneau as well.