Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Detailed Info
- Return Information
- Cast away any doubts about your hauling capabilities with the BAK BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover, a complete cover/overhead rack combo
- Rigid fiberglass panels feature an EPS core, a fiberglass-reinforced polymer top and an epoxy-coated aluminum bottom for superior payload protection
- Under the cover, your contents are secure from sticky fingers when you tailgate is locked
- Four-panel hard cover can support up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Each panel seals to the next with seamless, leak-free rubber seals
- When not in use, panels can fold up to the cab for access to the whole box
- Overhead rack uprights are made of high-grade stainless steel for long-lasting strength
- Integrated rails let you adjust the overhead rack to your ideal length
- Top-grade components allow you to load up to 500lbs onto the overhead rack with confidence
- Includes two sliding tie-downs for load security you can trust
- The BAK tonneau cover is designed with your make, model and year in mind, for a perfect fit, straight out of the box
- Installs in minutes with no drilling
- Your BAK BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series tonneau cover is built in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
You need secure truck bed storage but the capacity to haul long items, too. So what do you do? BAK’s got your back. After all, you don’t become the trusted name in configurable truck storage, with subpar solutions. And they may have outdone themselves with this one because the BAK BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover and Overhead Rack combo does it all. The rigid, fiberglass-reinforced and epoxy-coated aluminum panels of the F1 folding tonneau cover mount inside the bedrails for full access to every square inch inside your truck bed. And when the uncle you enlisted to help clean the garage gets tired after an hour of work, it’s ok that he lays down on top of the cover. It’ll hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight without flinching or swaying an inch.
When your load includes lumber or any other long items that won’t fit inside the box, don’t worry about leaving the cover open. Toss it onto the BAKFlip CS Rack and ratchet it down using the included tie-downs along the side rails. A canoe fits up there perfectly too, by the way. Lest you need more ideas for putting your BAK Contractor Series to work.
Now, let’s talk about security. The heart and soul of your BAKFlip CS is the F1 Tonneau Cover. But you may have noticed that there’s no lock cylinder on this folding tonneau cover. Instead of just another key to lose, this BAK tonneau cover uses your locking tailgate to secure the bed. When you fold the cover down and lock the tailgate, no one’s getting in there. And the optional Sliding Load Locks work perfectly on the aluminum crossbars to keep your cargo from accidentally entering traffic on its own. Nothing in, nothing out - not without your permission of course. You're the king of this cargo show.
And when you just can’t avoid moving Grandma’s precious curio any longer, the F1 tonneau cover panels fold up toward the cab thanks to watertight seamless EPDM rubber hinges. The panels become a layer of protection for your back window, too. To top it off, your new BAK Tonneau Cover and rack are proudly manufactured by good ‘ole American folk, assuring you of the quality you’ve come to expect stateside. And to double-check you’re happy with your new folding tonneau cover and overhead rack combo, BAK stands behind your purchase with a no-nonsense 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)