- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your truck into a workaholic workhorse with the BAK BAKFlip CS Tonneau Cover
- This Contractor Series package includes a BAKflip G2 Tonneau Cover and a BAK CS Rack for powerful cargo protection and easy transport of ladders, kayaks, and more
- BAK CS Rack mounts right to the side rails of the BAKflip HD and smoothly slides along them for full adjustability
- Stainless steel uprights and aluminum crossbars are rated to hold a full 500 lbs for unmatched loading capacity and strength
- BAKflip G2 cover is strong enough to support up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top – walk all over it, it won’t mind a bit
- The BAK Tonneau Cover is constructed from a sturdy EPS core sandwiched between all-aluminum panels for stiff security
- All-weather seals stop moisture and dust from sneaking in
- Secure, low-profile design means that, when the tailgate is locked, no one’s getting into your truck bed but you
- Flips all the way up against your rear window for those times when you need your entire bed
- Custom-designed for a low-profile fit on your pickup
- Easy to install and remove with no drilling required
- Also comes with sliding tie-downs to secure stuff down below
- The BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover and CS Rack are backed by a 2-Year Warranty
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
Are you tired of feeding those long pieces of lumber through the back window of your truck, or hanging them off the back and driving home looking like a tightrope walker with a balance pole? Save the circus acts for the professionals and enlist the help of the BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover package to store and haul all your weekend toys, worksite necessities, or, heck, even amateur circus equipment up on the rails, right where they belong.
Turn your truck into a full-fledged workhorse with a custom-configured truck bed setup that includes both a BAKflip G2 Tonneau and a matching BAK CS Overhead Rack. It’s a double-decker hauling dream that can hold up to 500 pounds of gear. Whether it’s for work or play, the Contractor Series gives you all the space in the world for your cargo.
First, there’s the bed cover. This BAK tonneau cover has been constructed with a solid EPS plastic core sandwiched between aluminum panels to offer intense strength while staying light. These panels will support up to 300 pounds of evenly distributed weight on top and totally seal off your truck bed below, keeping out Mother Nature and wiley thieves in one fell swoop. This BAK folding tonneau cover cannot be opened when the tailgate is locked, keeping your gear secure whether you’re soaking up the sun on the river or working on the top floor of a skyscraper. However you get your tan, this folding tonneau cover will make sure your gear is right where you left it - assuming that’s in the back of your truck. Not bad for a folding tonneau cover, wouldn’t you say?
And, like a good politician, the CS Rack that completes this dream team is straightforward and won’t flinch when faced with a tough job. It’s a stainless and aluminum getup that can support 500 lbs, and it installs by locking into the BAKflip’s rails where it can be adjusted along the length of your bed. Plus, it has enough clearance for the tonneau cover to fold out of the way for those extra-large loads. Topping it off the whole kit and kaboodle is your cover is ‘BAK’d’ by a 2-Year Warranty. Sorry, we had to do it at least once.
Read More: BAK’s buying guide to BAK tonneau covers (PDF)
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dung H (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Sep 05, 2017 10:57 AM
Reviewed by Xavier A (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — May 31, 2017 11:08 PM
If you need a tonneau cover and a cargo rack at the same time, your options are slim. This kit includes the Bakflip G2, which has a good reputation and works well on my truck so far. The rack that comes with this kit though ... it feels fine so far, but for the price I wish it had a little more meat to it. I know it's tough to design something that can accommodate both a cover AND a rack, but for 1500+ dollars it should feel bulletproof and this doesn't.