- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dual-purpose design provides reinforced security while down and then flips up for full bed access and back window protection
- Super-dense EPS core is laminated with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top for ultimate dent, ding and scratch resistance
- Textured top surface is also UV-protected, staying cool to the touch
- Epoxy-coated aluminum layer on the bottom adds superior strength and durability
- High-tech design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- 100% weather-resistant design is made for extreme conditions
- Tongue and groove weather seals keep rain, snow and hail out of your truck bed
- EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck
- Seamless rubber seals connect the panels and create a water-tight exterior
- Improved tailgate seal allows you to close and lock your tailgate with the cover down
- Integrated D-ring tie-down points add more flexibility for hauling and securing your cargo
- Locking arms and safety straps keep the cover in place when it's folded
- Allows for full visibility of your 3rd brake light when folded (in most trucks)
- Glow in the dark emergency release handle makes stressful situations simple
- Sleek, low-profile design reduces drag for better MPGs
- Simple clamp-on, no-drill installation
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation.
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
It can be difficult to find those truck accessories that do it all and look good doing it. But for the BAK BAKFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover, conveniently stowing your gear, guarding your truck bed against theft and protecting your rear window from oversized cargo and debris is child’s play.
The BAKFlip F1 tonneau cover has two main positions: Folded upright, giving you total access to your truck bed with rear window protection, and folded down, leaving you with a truck bed cover that locks into place to protect your cargo from both the weather and sticky-fingered bandits. But perhaps the most stand-out quality of the BAKFlip F1 truck bed cover is its ability to not just withstand, but excel in extreme work and weather conditions. You can leave the denting, cracking, warping, fading, rusting and corrosion to lesser tonneau covers, because this thing boasts a polymer top, leak-proof rubber seals and EPDM rubber hinges that are made to outlast your truck. They certainly won’t let you down the next time you need to haul cargo during a sudden downpour.
The BAK team knows how to make quality products, and the BAKFlip F1 keeps up with its namesake with high-tech, bulletproof construction and a long list of design features. They started with a super-rigid EPS core and then sandwiched it between - or, rather, laminated it with - a fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. Ok, so it may not be "bulletproof." But, no would-be thieves are getting through that deck any time soon. When you add in the fact that the top of the cover can handle a load rating of 400 lbs, it makes the BAKFlip F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2 - and puts it lightyears ahead of other truck bed covers on the market.
Each cover is custom made to the specs of your truck for the best fit and maximum security. And, to install it, you’ll just need a 9/16th wrench or socket. You’ll also be happy to know that it’s designed to fit over the top of most bed extenders, toolboxes, sliding bed rails, racks, and bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BAK BAKFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
495 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles B (PECONIC, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Apr 23, 2020 5:11 AM
I would have wished the exterior finish wasn't shiny black metallic; tonneaus with the softer Naugahyde look have a better appearance. However installation was simple enough and hinge system seems excellent; the tailgate-end latch seems a little too light-duty for an otherwise sturdy/secure tonneau cover.
Reviewed by Salvatore A (GEORGETOWN, DE) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2019 9:36 AM
overrating I give it 5 stars but it don't take 45 minites to install. I had the help of my brother & it took about two hours. Instructions could be better but I like the cover.
Reviewed by Paris A (Broomfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-350 — May 07, 2019 1:12 PM
1. To make the drain nipples work, one must adapt the vertical flow nipple to a 90 degree drain nipple for drainage into the slots at the top of the truck bed. 2. The instructions provided another option, drill a hole into the bed of the truck for drainage 3. I think they got cheap on the nipple and resulted in my quality reduction to 3 stars. 4. Packing was great, but some place along the shipping/handling line, denting and scratching occurred
Reviewed by Bernabe H (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Apr 05, 2019 9:57 AM
Reviewed by rich b (Minerva, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jan 30, 2019 5:18 AM
This is the 2nd RolBak truck bed cover that I've purchased. I like the fact that 1) it's easy to install, 2) easy to remove, 3) doesn't take up bed space like the retractable cover do and seal the bed by licking the tailgate of the truck.