- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Can open completely for full truck bed access while protecting your rear window at the same time without blocking the third brake light
- When unfolded, provides a secure shield for your truck bed
- When truck bed tailgate is locked, tonneau cover cannot be accessed or folded
- Integrated buckle system lets you drive safely with the tonneau cover folded, flipped up, or fully closed
- Custom made to fit your exact truck bed
- Installs easily with basic hand tools; can be removed in minutes painlessly
- Made with UV resistant panels that will not fade overtime
- Lightweight, but strong aluminum panels make folding the truck bed cover easy
- Holds up to 300lbs of distributed weight
- Can be installed alongside most bed liners, bed extenders, and bed trays
- Low profile fit mounts inside the bed rails to keep the truck bed’s height low
- Bak BakFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Bak folding tonneau covers are covered by a 3 year warranty
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Get the best of both worlds in folding tonneau covers with Bak BakFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover. Its hard cover keeps your gear secure and dry when unfolded, but also can flip completely open for full truck bed access. The innovative truck bed cover can fold up to open the entire truck bed, while protecting your truck’s rear window as well. The third brake light on your truck cab remains uncovered in this mode as well. When securing your cargo and keeping it dry is a must, fold the lightweight aluminum cover shut. The tonneau cover stays secure when the truck bed tailgate is locked.
The BakFlip tonneau cover is built to outlast the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The 1/2” thick covers are weather resistant. More importantly, the damaging UV rays do not stand a chance against this truck bed cover. The lightweight aluminum construction makes operating and folding the panels easy to do on your own, all while being able to hold up to 300lbs of distributed weight. Never worry about your truck bed cover cracking, warping, or bending with BakFlip’s tough durable construction.
Each BakFlip cover is custom made to your specific make and model to ensure a secure and snug fit to your truck bed. It even is compatible with most bed extenders, toolboxes, bed rails, and storage units. Needing only a few hand tools, your BakFlip cover comes fully assembled and easy to install. In minutes, the tonneau cover and come off with ease. Each BakFlip cover is made with pride in the USA, and covered by a 2 year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BAK BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1455 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Erin D (BROOMFIELD, CO) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Mar 15, 2020 9:59 PM
I have yet to hit our road trip for the true test, but so far I really like it! It looks great on the truck, and I like that I can still open the gate with it down. I don't think it's 100% water tight, but it'll get the job done.
Reviewed by David M (LAYTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2020 8:12 AM
Reviewed by Darrel R (Walpole, MA) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Titan — Mar 02, 2020 5:01 AM
Reviewed by John D (ROANOKE, IN) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Feb 03, 2020 1:10 PM
This is my second cover for this truck. The first one lasted about 5 years then I took the cover off and leaned it against the tailgate one night. The following morning I got in ,started the truck and backed over the cover. After two years I was ready for a new cover and again this cover was the best choice. I am very satisfied again.
Reviewed by Cory M (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2020 Ram ProMaster 1500 — Jan 19, 2020 8:05 PM