- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Folds all the way shut, locking in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security (the G2 can't be opened when the tailgate is locked)
- Custom-designed to fit your exact truck bed
- Allows 100% full bed accesss, rests against rear window when fully open
- Third brake light remains visible on short and standard length beds when cover is completely open
- Integrated buckle system and prop rods allow you to drive safely at highway speeds with the cover folded, flipped up or closed
- Easily installs with simple hand tools, and the entire cover can be removed in minutes
- UV-resistant material won't fade in harsh weather
- Panels are built from strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Holds up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the rail toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Mounts inside bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit
- BAK Truck Bed Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
BAK provides the best of both worlds with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 Truck Bed Cover is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1407 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark V (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2018 4:51 AM
This is my first bankflip cover. It truly lives up to all the reviews and comparisons on line that I looked at. It was shipped Quickly very easy to install. Took me about an hour. I would recommend reviewing their YouTube videos for your type of truck as it gives you a few tips that make the installation go much faster. The only negative I found is that it can be difficult to grasp the cable that runs thru to unlock the panels. Easy fix was a zip tie loop to slip my finger into.
Reviewed by alberto b (Portage, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jun 09, 2018 3:52 PM
I really like my hard folding cover and I have received four compliments. I like the fact that it folds in four sections, make it easier to handle and it doesn't carry that much weight. You can see and feel the quality of the product. I also like that it lays even with the bed frame and not over it like most other brands. The installation was hard for me. It took three of us to install it( we are all armatures) The price was high for me, but it is worth it. I'm sure it handle 3' or more of snow
Reviewed by Jessica J (NEW BRAUNFELS, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 08, 2018 8:11 PM
Fits perfectly, installed in about 20 minutes. Fast shipping and great customer service after receiving a defective unit (different manufacturer). Will buy from AA again.
Reviewed by Tim K (Depew, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — May 27, 2018 1:12 PM
Great looking and easy to install. Not very heavy to flip open which is awesome. Much better than my Extang.
Reviewed by David C (Snohomish, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — May 25, 2018 10:19 PM
This is the second one I've owned and purchase because the first one was so great. I'm not disapointed this ones as good as the first one. A little tougher to install this time but that's more the truck than the bakflip. First one was a Ford F150 this one a Toyota Tacoma.