- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Folds all the way shut, locking in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security (the G2 can't be opened when the tailgate is locked)
- Custom-designed to fit your exact truck bed
- Allows 100% full bed accesss, rests against rear window when fully open
- Third brake light remains visible on short and standard length beds when cover is completely open
- Integrated buckle system and prop rods allow you to drive safely at highway speeds with the cover folded, flipped up or closed
- Easily installs with simple hand tools, and the entire cover can be removed in minutes
- UV-resistant material won't fade in harsh weather
- Panels are built from strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Holds up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the rail toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Mounts inside bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit
- BAK Truck Bed Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
BAK provides the best of both worlds with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 Truck Bed Cover is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BAK BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1410 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan P (Culloden, WV) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Sep 04, 2018 8:33 PM
I installed the bak flip - pretty simple-took 30 min. The weather stripping still allows some leaking in the corners at the cab.the tailgate seal also leaks. It looks great and keeps my tools in the bed secured you just have to be prepared that it is going to get wet in certain areas
Reviewed by Joe C (Nipomo, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Aug 16, 2018 11:08 PM
My first BakFlip was purchased five years ago for my F150 and it was great. No issues over the five years. I traded that truck for a GMC 2500HD and purchased the BakFlip again. Love the new improvements, for example it comes with straps to keep it 3/4 open. The first generation you had to used a bungee cord. Still easy installation, clear instructions and you can look up the YouTube install video. Awesome fit on both trucks and looks great. Great service from AutoAnything, highly recommend them.
Reviewed by Mark V (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2018 4:51 AM
This is my first bankflip cover. It truly lives up to all the reviews and comparisons on line that I looked at. It was shipped Quickly very easy to install. Took me about an hour. I would recommend reviewing their YouTube videos for your type of truck as it gives you a few tips that make the installation go much faster. The only negative I found is that it can be difficult to grasp the cable that runs thru to unlock the panels. Easy fix was a zip tie loop to slip my finger into.