- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Take your payload protection to the next level with the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Panels are made from an enhanced, premium-density foam core that is 1.5x thicker than the standard BAKFlip G2 Tonneau
- No-profile panels fold up in seconds, allowing 100% full bed access
- Sturdy prop rods on each side allow you to drive at highway speeds with the cover propped open
- 3rd brake light remains visibile when cover is propped open
- Installs in 30 - 45 minutes using simple hand tools with no drilling required
- Matte black finish offers the highest level of UV-resistance
- Upgraded latch housing components add durability and resilience
- To lock your tonneau, simply shut the cover and lock your tailgate
- Tailgate seal lets you close the tailgate with the cover up or down while keeping the weather out
- Integrated buckle system secures cover in the folded position, perfect for 5th wheel towing or partial bed protection - no need for bungees or additional straps
- Up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight can be supported, ideal for snowy conditions
- BAK MX4 is compatible with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the-rail toolboxes, bed rails and truck racks
- Add the BAKBox 2 Toolbox (sold seperately) to keep your gear organized
- Tailored to your truck bed (shorter truck beds feature 3 flip panels, while extended beds boast 4 panels for complete coverage)
- Your BAKFlip MX4 Folding Truck Bed Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Whether you’re transporting a load of family furniture or loaded down with luggage, your costly cargo deserves the ultimate in open-road protection – the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau. Easy to install in 30 - 45 minutes with no drilling required, the BAK MX4 looks like it was factory-installed.
Manufactured from heavy-duty aluminum panels – with panel skins 1.5x thicker than the BAKFlip G2 – and enhanced with a dense foam core, this tri-fold tonneau cover combines functionality with durability. Not to mention, a UV- and scratch-resistant matte black finish for a super sharp look. Perhaps most impressive of all is its maximum weight rating of 400 evenly distributed lbs, so don’t worry about it caving in any time soon.
Up or down, the BAK MX4 Tonneau offers full truck bed access thanks to a handily integrated tailgate seal and is equipped with long-lasting latch housing components. Thanks to sturdy prop rods on each side, you can even drive at safe highway speeds with the MX4 cover fully opened and positioned following the Safe Operation and Use guide included. The premium option in MX4’s aluminum series, your BAK BAKFlip Folding Tonneau Cover has a 3-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
385 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell C (Johnston, IA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2018 10:34 PM
The BAK BAKFlip MX4 was very easy to install. I did most of it myself, even with a shoulder injury. My 19 year old son help steady the unit during the install as I didn't want to scratch my new Linex spray in liner. The BAKFlip MX4 looks amazing...even better than I thought. Very functional and so far very watertight...it went through nearly 9 inches of rain in 1 hour and was bone dry inside. I've only had this top for a couple of weeks now, but I love this Tonneau so far.
Reviewed by Daniel R (GORHAM, NH) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2018 4:29 AM
The quality is good, fitment good, easy installation and really gives you a secure bed that looks very good. This model allows me to close the last section without putting down the tailgate, this is an excellent feature.
Reviewed by Chris T (White Salmon, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Jul 09, 2018 8:47 PM
Debated between all the different covers and chose the MX4- I'm not disappointed. Easy to install (watch the YouTube video as well) looks great, feels solid and secure enough to keep the opportunity thieves away. I like the matte black finish and flush mount. The side stakes are still fully accessible too. Nice job Bak
Reviewed by Larry S (QUINCY, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 09, 2018 8:09 PM
I've had several tonneau covers over the years (3 on my new truck) and the BAKFlip MX4 is by far the best I have found! AutoAnything did a great job of helping me get the right cover at at the most competitive price out there! Never disappointed with the service, price, and quality products from them!