- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Take your payload protection to the next level with the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover
- Panels are made from an enhanced, premium-density foam core that is 1.5x thicker than the standard BAKFlip G2 Tonneau
- No-profile panels fold up in seconds, allowing 100% full bed access
- Sturdy prop rods on each side allow you to drive at highway speeds with the cover propped open
- 3rd brake light remains visibile when cover is propped open
- Installs in 30 - 45 minutes using simple hand tools with no drilling required
- Matte black finish offers the highest level of UV-resistance
- Upgraded latch housing components add durability and resilience
- To lock your tonneau, simply shut the cover and lock your tailgate
- Tailgate seal lets you close the tailgate with the cover up or down while keeping the weather out
- Integrated buckle system secures cover in the folded position, perfect for 5th wheel towing or partial bed protection - no need for bungees or additional straps
- Up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight can be supported, ideal for snowy conditions
- BAK MX4 is compatible with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the-rail toolboxes, bed rails and truck racks
- Add the BAKBox 2 Toolbox (sold seperately) to keep your gear organized
- Tailored to your truck bed (shorter truck beds feature 3 flip panels, while extended beds boast 4 panels for complete coverage)
- Your BAKFlip MX4 Folding Truck Bed Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Whether you’re transporting a load of family furniture or loaded down with luggage, your costly cargo deserves the ultimate in open-road protection – the BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau. Easy to install in 30 - 45 minutes with no drilling required, the BAK MX4 looks like it was factory-installed.
Manufactured from heavy-duty aluminum panels – with panel skins 1.5x thicker than the BAKFlip G2 – and enhanced with a dense foam core, this tri-fold tonneau cover combines functionality with durability. Not to mention, a UV- and scratch-resistant matte black finish for a super sharp look. Perhaps most impressive of all is its maximum weight rating of 400 evenly distributed lbs, so don’t worry about it caving in any time soon.
Up or down, the BAK MX4 Tonneau offers full truck bed access thanks to a handily integrated tailgate seal and is equipped with long-lasting latch housing components. Thanks to sturdy prop rods on each side, you can even drive at safe highway speeds with the MX4 cover fully opened and positioned following the Safe Operation and Use guide included. The premium option in MX4’s aluminum series, your BAK BAKFlip Folding Tonneau Cover has a 3-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip MX4 Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
347 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Monti K (Scott A F B, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Friday at 4:15 PM
Bought the tonneau hoping to get the new customer 20% discount, but it wasn't available on tonneaus, but the customer service rep hooked me up with ~10% discount. The cover itself is very nice both in form and function. I wanted one that gave me full access to my entire truck bed, and this really does the trick. We just hauled my daughter back from college and having that "click" and lock and the fact that I can shut my tailgate with the tonneau down is very reassuring.
Reviewed by Guy T (WHEATFIELD, IN) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2018 5:04 AM
Instructions are clear and simply.I did the install myself in less then and hour
Reviewed by Vincent A (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2018 4:48 AM
I received the package on the same day they said it was going to arrive. The installation was very easy, I used the U-tube video. I looks great on my dodge. Do not tighten the plastic clips to hard, I broke one of mines and have to get a new one. Brute force, lol. Water proofing, good so far. It leaked through the screws install to hold up the rods, so I removed them and re-installed it with a coat of black water proof silicone. Had for a week and improved MPG gradually and still going.
Reviewed by Ronald S (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — May 15, 2018 8:05 PM
Easy install, quality material and design, great looks. 5 Star all around.
Reviewed by Jerry T E (Goose Creek, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — May 14, 2018 5:23 PM
I'm so glad I bought the Bakflip MX4. It was an absolute winner, heavy duty and very sturdy. Installed by myself in 1ess than an hour. Fits perfectly on 2012 Silverado. Also, I'm so glad I listened to Mr. Michael (Live Chat) I was going to buy the lesser value but he suggested to buy the MX4 and very happy with the result.