- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Secure your cargo in style with a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Flush, low-profile design grants 100% bed access and rear window visibility
- Compatible for use with the BAKBox2 Tool Box
- Shiny black finish sets it apart from its matte black X4 counterpart
- Hinged, heavy duty aluminum slats are covered with high-grade vinyl top
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAK Revolver X2 cannot be opened
- Rotational locking rails secure along the full length of your bed on both sides
- Simple one-handed operation with automatic slam latch for convenient cargo security
- Provides full access to stake pocket holes for additional accessories
- Large locking rail & gusseted reinforcements provide heavy-duty durability
- Rail alignment and easy clamp-on installation allows for use with drop-in and spray-on bed liners
- BAK Tonneau Covers are manufactured in the USA
- Your BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Defend the contents of your truck bed with the lightweight strength, locking security and all-season protection of a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover. With a flush, low-profile design, this heavy-duty rolling tonneau provides one-handed access to your entire truck bed without ever obstructing your rear window visibility.
Pairing the sleek look of a soft cover with the durable security of a hard tonneau, the BAK X2 Revolver is made with exclusive rotational locking rails that secure along the full length of your truck bed and an automatic slam latch for superior safekeeping.
BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Covers feature fast, no-clamp installation and provide full access to your stake pocket holes for mounting any additional accessories. Constructed with a larger locking rail with gusseted reinforcements, the Revolver X2 Tonneau is ideal for use on any terrain. Your BAK Revolver Truck Bed Cover is built with pride in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert S (LOWELL, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Apr 07, 2018 6:03 AM
Easy to install with only 2 common wrenches. GREAT security, in fact I can't see how a thief would break into the bed through this top. It would be easier to break open the tail gate lock than to go through the Revolver X2 top. It works great, its easy to use, it looks great with the flush fit (does not sit above the bed rails!), has been water tight in the rain (so far). Cost may keep some people away, but this is unlike other rolling covers, this is a HARD TOP that LOCKS the entire length.
Reviewed by Ron C (Bristol, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 04, 2018 6:37 AM
The BAK Revolver X2 roll-up cover is a nice addition to my 2017 Honda Ridgeline truck. The cover requires an extra set of rails(which is included)to be installed due to the design of the Ridgeline bed which adds a little extra time to the installation. The only negative to the double set of rails is you can't completely open the storage compartment lid in the truck bed. It will open enough to allow access to everything inside the compartment.
Reviewed by Daniel B (Fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Feb 09, 2018 4:55 PM
For the price, I expected better fit and attention to details. It looks good closed, but does not feel strong enough to put 100 lbs on. The rear of the rails is a sharp cut aluminum that I had to file so the tailgate could close without catching. Plastic buckle on the strap that holds it open broke on install and is poor design.
Reviewed by Damon B (New Bern, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2018 10:27 AM
After going thru several tri-fold canvas covers and not having the security and ability to keep my bed dry, I pulled the trigger on buying this bed cover. Install was easy, YouTube video is better than boxed instructions, cover looks great! 99% dry inside my bed during heavy rains. Rolls up easy, and latches in the locked position easy also. I spent 3 weeks in MN this Dec-Jan, no issues at all with the frigid temps I would certainly buy this again.
Reviewed by David B (WELLS, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 29, 2018 7:05 PM
The cover is a perfect fit and installed easily. I like the mechanical fastening system on the bed rails better than Velcro as on other covers. I just made a 1000 mile trip and noted how other covers were flexing and flopping in the wind while mine stayed flat and secure. I chose to chat when purchasing and found that very helpful.