- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy reliable truck bed coverage and the high-end security features of the BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Resilient aluminum underbelly and stout tailgate lock ensure this tonneau cover can only be opened by you, and only when the tailgate is open
- Roll-up design grants 100% bed access and full rear window visibility when cover is open, while retaining access to stake pockets
- Simple one-handed operation with automatic slam latch makes it easy to open and close the truck bed cover in a hurry
- Rotational locking rails protect the full length of your bed for increased security
- Shiny black finish provides a stylish alternative to the matte black Revolver X4
- Large locking rail and gusseted reinforcements provide heavy-duty durability
- Rail alignment and easy clamp-on installation are compatible with drop-in and spray-on bed liners
- Designed for use with the optional BAKBox2 Tool Box for added functionality
- Each BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
Want to leave your gear in the truck while you pop into a home improvement store for a new drill? Defending your expensive supplies and equipment has never been easier. Just let the BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover protect your payload while you get back to doing what you do best.
With the strength, security, and all-season protection of a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, your gear and supplies will also remain dry and protected under almost any weather condition. And, thanks to the sturdy aluminum backing, anyone who doesn’t have the key to your tailgate isn’t getting in. Be honest, you always knew your jerry-rigged system of tarps and booby traps was more trouble than it’s worth - and probably not all that secure.
Speaking of security, BAK X2 Revolver truck bed covers have rotational locking rails that secure along the full length of your truck bed. And because it mounts flush, a would-be thief can’t just jimmy open the side of the cover. Your new roll-up tonneau cover also has an automatic slam latch for superior safekeeping and ease of egress. As long as your tailgate is locked, no one is getting inside. And, if your tailgate doesn’t have a locking mechanism already installed, you can retrofit most truck gates with an aftermarket Pop & Lock system to get the job done.
Need your cargo? Just pull down your tailgate and roll the cover as far as you want using one hand as you walk along the side. That’s the easiest thing you’ll do all day. What’s more, this tonneau cover rolls up neatly at the back of your truck bed but stays low in the process, leaving room for ladder racks, tents, and full visibility through your rear window.
Constructed using a sturdy aluminum backing runner and locking rail with gusseted reinforcements, the BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover is ideal for use over any terrain. From gravel roads to cow trails and winding roads to Windrock Park, you can soldier on knowing your tonneau cover is built to last right here in the USA and is backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michell O (MERIDIAN, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2020 10:41 AM
Reviewed by Donald S (Leesburg, FL) — Jul 27, 2019 4:26 AM
Has been on truck for a few weeks now I've had to reflux 4 spots where the vinyl was coming off and also a large rubber sealing strip across the front fell off and into the box so I had to unbolt the front and regulus that .great idea for a cover just think I got a bad one
Reviewed by Greg V (Clayton, NM) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Jul 26, 2019 8:11 PM
Had the revolver x2 on my previous vehicle. Fit perfect. This one is on a 2019 ram 1500 with ram boxes. Seems like there is to many gaps for water to get in. Emailed associate at Autoanything over 2 weeks ago without a response.