- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Keep your payload safe and sound from all threats with a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover that features a sleek, low-profile design
- Boasts high-quality manufacturing – self-locking heavy-duty aluminum slats with an industrial-grade matte black vinyl overlay
- Easily rolls up tight against the rear window of the truck cab for full bed access, allowing visibility out of the rear view mirror and safer because it doesn't block your 3rd brake light
- Installation process is quick and simple – requires no drilling, only a 9/16” socket wrench, and it takes less than 30 minutes to install
- Side rails clamp to the side of the truck, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and rolls to the tailgate
- Can be locked automatically on either side with the slam latches, and the cover is locked when your tailgate is locked
- Features patented rotational locking rails to defend against prying fingers and tools – no need for Velcro or snaps
- One-piece design and weatherproof seals shed water off the cover and away from the bed
- Compatible with most 5th wheel hitches on the road today
- Supports up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
If you’ve been searching high and low for proper payload protection, you’ll want to invest in a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover – yesterday. It’s made of interlocking aluminum slats that self-lock in place along the bed rails when closed. The thing that sets it apart from its cousin the Revolver X2 is a premium vinyl top finished in stylish matte-black. It rolls all the way down and all the way back for complete coverage and easy cargo access, and can support an impressive 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
Installation’s a real piece of cake – all you need is a 9/16” socket wrench, with no drilling required. The X4 features side rails that camp to the side of your pickup, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and locks on both sides with the automatic slam latches. Patented locking side rails will deter any thief, no matter how determined, and you don’t even need extra Velcro or snaps.
Proudly made in the USA, your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover also comes with weatherproof seals and is suitable for use with most 5th wheel hitches. It’s supported by a 3-year warranty against any manufacturer defects.
BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David W (Andrews, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Aug 07, 2018 10:14 PM
Beautifully made and easy to install. Did it in 20 minutes with a little father daughter time. Like the matte finish.
Reviewed by Michael S M (Palmyra, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Aug 04, 2018 7:34 PM
THE GOOD: Easy to install, made of quality materials, saves bed space THE BAD: not quite long enough to seal both head of bed and tailgate contact. No seal at corners of tailgate, side of bed and cover. Very difficult to secure straps around cover when it is in rolled up position.
Reviewed by Matthew B (MORGANTOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 06, 2018 5:50 PM
I have owned the X2 before and loved the quality and the price was cheaper a couple years ago, the X4 is nice and looks good but there are some things that make me think that the 2 that i purchased were made on a Friday and they were in a hurry to get done, the seals are not straight and the ends are not sticking that good, but it is a good cover for the most part and i am sill happy with the product. I am just not as impressed with the craftsmanship in comparison to the large price increase.