- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your payload safe and sound with a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Self-locking heavy-duty aluminum slats plus patented locking rails keep cargo safe from the elements and would-be thieves
- Slam latches on both sides make the truck bed cover nearly impenetrable when the tailgate is locked
- Roll-up design fits against the rear window of your cab for full bed access
- Integrated weatherproof seals shed water off the cover to keep the cargo area dry
- Industrial-grade matte black vinyl over hard plastic offers a sleek, flush appearance
- Supports up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top for added hauling capabilities
- Quick installation process – only requires a 9/16" socket wrench
- Designed for use with the optional BAKBox2 Tool Box for added functionality
- Your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
While everyone else is sharing their, “check this out!” photos on social media during a hail storm, you’re running outside to use your body as a human shield to protect whatever’s in your truck bed. A few ibuprofen later, it hits you (no pun intended): a tarp isn’t going to cut it anymore. When you’re ready to upgrade your payload protection, the BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is waiting.
This hard rolling truck bed cover has some seriously impressive interlocking aluminum slats that self-lock in place along the bed rails. What sets it apart from its cousin, the BAK Revolver X2? Glad you asked. The Revolver X4 has a premium vinyl top finished in stylish matte-black that looks like a high-end OE upgrade. This tonneau cover rolls up to the cab and all the way back for complete coverage and easy truck bed access. And, when it’s fully open, the truck bed cover sits neatly against your cab, meaning it won’t block your third brake light or your view of the road.
When we said this rolling tonneau cover was better than a tarp, we weren’t kidding. In fact, since we first used this cover, BAK Industries has continued to make improvements. Its heavy-duty locking levers are now 3 times thicker than they used to be, with reinforced gussets for added strength. The levers are also engineered to lock without a bunch of fiddling around.
The Revolver X4 features side rails that clamp to the side of your pickup, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and locks on both sides with automatic slam latches. Patented locking side rails will deter any thief - even the clever ones - and you don’t even need extra Velcro or snaps to thwart break-in attempts. Finally, installation is a real piece of cake – all you need is a 9/16" socket wrench and a few minutes. No hammers or curse words required.
Proudly made in the USA, your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover also comes with weatherproof seals and is suitable for use with most 5th wheel hitches. You can add up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top for hauling bulkier items with confidence, supported by a 3-year warranty against any manufacturer defects.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Some 8ft. applications may not allow for 3rd brake light visibility due to the height of cab and light location
BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terrance B (DERRY, NH) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Colorado — Jul 21, 2019 10:01 AM
This was bought for my Dad's new pickup. Installation was fairly straight forward with one exception. The Colorado's bed had the spray on bedliner AND side rail caps (but no front rail cap). An additional piece of weatherstripping on the front rail made up the difference in height and then everything sealed up well. One thing to note: you either have the cover fully rolled up against the back of the cab, or fully rolled out and locked - you can't run with it covering a portion of the be.
Reviewed by Stephen S (CASTROVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2019 5:31 PM
Cover fits perfect and adds security to items left in the bed. Couldn't ask for a better fitting cover. A bit dangerous rolling up tho...will pinch the mess out of you if you're not careful. Shipping was a nightmare and very disappointing from AutoAnything. BAK really made them look foolish...2 days shipping turned into over two weeks. Not acceptable.
Reviewed by Steve D (HUNTINGTON, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 27, 2019 8:07 PM