- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Keep your payload safe and sound from all threats with a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover that features a sleek, low-profile design
- Boasts high-quality manufacturing – self-locking heavy-duty aluminum slats with an industrial-grade matte black vinyl overlay
- Easily rolls up tight against the rear window of the truck cab for full bed access, allowing visibility out of the rear view mirror and safer because it doesn't block your 3rd brake light
- Installation process is quick and simple – requires no drilling, only a 9/16” socket wrench, and it takes less than 30 minutes to install
- Side rails clamp to the side of the truck, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and rolls to the tailgate
- Can be locked automatically on either side with the slam latches, and the cover is locked when your tailgate is locked
- Features patented rotational locking rails to defend against prying fingers and tools – no need for Velcro or snaps
- One-piece design and weatherproof seals shed water off the cover and away from the bed
- Compatible with most 5th wheel hitches on the road today
- Supports up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
If you’ve been searching high and low for proper payload protection, you’ll want to invest in a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover – yesterday. It’s made of interlocking aluminum slats that self-lock in place along the bed rails when closed. The thing that sets it apart from its cousin the Revolver X2 is a premium vinyl top finished in stylish matte-black. It rolls all the way down and all the way back for complete coverage and easy cargo access, and can support an impressive 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
Installation’s a real piece of cake – all you need is a 9/16” socket wrench, with no drilling required. The X4 features side rails that camp to the side of your pickup, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and locks on both sides with the automatic slam latches. Patented locking side rails will deter any thief, no matter how determined, and you don’t even need extra Velcro or snaps.
Proudly made in the USA, your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover also comes with weatherproof seals and is suitable for use with most 5th wheel hitches. It’s supported by a 3-year warranty against any manufacturer defects.
BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joel G (Gastonia, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — May 03, 2018 8:21 PM
So far so good. Only been on 8 days. There are a few spots on the ends that had some gaps that water could get through. Sealed them with black permatex. Hopefully that will keep the water out. I like the roll up and the flat look.
Reviewed by Jon B (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Apr 30, 2018 5:38 PM
The cover installed in twenty minutes. It initially looked awesome. After rolling it up and down five or six times it developed a dip in it. The dip runs from one side to the other and the cover doesn't seem to be latched in that spot. The next time it's unrolled it may not be there. I'll be calling for tech help or replacement.
Reviewed by Keith W (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Apr 16, 2018 10:30 AM
This product gets compliments EVERY time I am out with my truck! On top of that, I installed in about 15 minutes and it is very secure! This is the 2nd truck I have added this cover, and it works with my fifth wheel RV without removing it.
Reviewed by Paul T. M (CHELMSFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2018 4:42 AM
The Bak Revolver X4 tonneau is easy to install, has a nice flat flush fit to the bed rails and nice overall appearance. the rubber seals that run along the length of the bed rails are a little wavy, a little more attention to detail and I would have given it a 5 Star rating. AutoAnything gets 5 stars, great to do business with