- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Keep your payload safe and sound from all threats with a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover that features a sleek, low-profile design
- Boasts high-quality manufacturing – self-locking heavy-duty aluminum slats with an industrial-grade matte black vinyl overlay
- Easily rolls up tight against the rear window of the truck cab for full bed access, allowing visibility out of the rear view mirror and safer because it doesn't block your 3rd brake light
- Installation process is quick and simple – requires no drilling, only a 9/16” socket wrench, and it takes less than 30 minutes to install
- Side rails clamp to the side of the truck, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and rolls to the tailgate
- Can be locked automatically on either side with the slam latches, and the cover is locked when your tailgate is locked
- Features patented rotational locking rails to defend against prying fingers and tools – no need for Velcro or snaps
- One-piece design and weatherproof seals shed water off the cover and away from the bed
- Compatible with most 5th wheel hitches on the road today
- Supports up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
If you’ve been searching high and low for proper payload protection, you’ll want to invest in a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover – yesterday. It’s made of interlocking aluminum slats that self-lock in place along the bed rails when closed. The thing that sets it apart from its cousin the Revolver X2 is a premium vinyl top finished in stylish matte-black. It rolls all the way down and all the way back for complete coverage and easy cargo access, and can support an impressive 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
Installation’s a real piece of cake – all you need is a 9/16” socket wrench, with no drilling required. The X4 features side rails that camp to the side of your pickup, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and locks on both sides with the automatic slam latches. Patented locking side rails will deter any thief, no matter how determined, and you don’t even need extra Velcro or snaps.
Proudly made in the USA, your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover also comes with weatherproof seals and is suitable for use with most 5th wheel hitches. It’s supported by a 3-year warranty against any manufacturer defects.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Some 8ft. applications may not allow for 3rd brake light visibility due to the height of cab and light location
BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kedric R (BLANDING, UT) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Sep 19, 2018 7:14 PM
Reviewed by Joseph H (MCFARLAND, WI) — Sep 09, 2018 10:07 AM
Autoanything 5 stars Autoanything customer service 5 stars Bak CS 2 stars Purchased the x4 from Autoanything. On arrival did not fit a 2018Tundra. Wrong shims were installed. Called AA, they sent a new set same day, doubled the shims and fit great! Shortly thereafter one of the buckle/clips on the strap broke off. Called Bak sales/service and was referred to Bak industries. Would not send out a 10 cent clip without a serial number which despite hunting under the cover was not obvious.
Reviewed by JASON R (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Sep 05, 2018 5:11 AM
At first glance the product looked great. A more detailed inspection yielded some different results. The seals attached to the actual cover were installed very carelessly. I had to remove them and reinstall them correctly. The bed rails were about 2" too long and damaged my tailgate which they refused to reimburse me for claiming improper installation. I'm not sure how improper installation accounts for a product being too long and no way to know until you close your tailgate because you're done
Reviewed by Gary S (Moneta, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 26, 2018 6:09 AM
Nice looking and so far so good. BAK should add buckle receiver to restraining strap near C-clamp to keep strap from flopping around in bed where buckle end can get broken by cargo shifting in the bed.