- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your payload safe and sound with a BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Self-locking heavy-duty aluminum slats plus patented locking rails keep cargo safe from the elements and would-be thieves
- Slam latches on both sides make the truck bed cover nearly impenetrable when the tailgate is locked
- Roll-up design fits against the rear window of your cab for full bed access
- Integrated weatherproof seals shed water off the cover to keep the cargo area dry
- Industrial-grade matte black vinyl over hard plastic offers a sleek, flush appearance
- Supports up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top for added hauling capabilities
- Quick installation process – only requires a 9/16" socket wrench
- Designed for use with the optional BAKBox2 Tool Box for added functionality
- Your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
While everyone else is sharing their, “check this out!” photos on social media during a hail storm, you’re running outside to use your body as a human shield to protect whatever’s in your truck bed. A few ibuprofen later, it hits you (no pun intended): a tarp isn’t going to cut it anymore. When you’re ready to upgrade your payload protection, the BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is waiting.
This hard rolling truck bed cover has some seriously impressive interlocking aluminum slats that self-lock in place along the bed rails. What sets it apart from its cousin, the BAK Revolver X2? Glad you asked. The Revolver X4 has a premium vinyl top finished in stylish matte-black that looks like a high-end OE upgrade. This tonneau cover rolls up to the cab and all the way back for complete coverage and easy truck bed access. And, when it’s fully open, the truck bed cover sits neatly against your cab, meaning it won’t block your third brake light or your view of the road.
When we said this rolling tonneau cover was better than a tarp, we weren’t kidding. In fact, since we first used this cover, BAK Industries has continued to make improvements. Its heavy-duty locking levers are now 3 times thicker than they used to be, with reinforced gussets for added strength. The levers are also engineered to lock without a bunch of fiddling around.
The Revolver X4 features side rails that clamp to the side of your pickup, while the cover itself bolts to the rails at the front and locks on both sides with automatic slam latches. Patented locking side rails will deter any thief - even the clever ones - and you don’t even need extra Velcro or snaps to thwart break-in attempts. Finally, installation is a real piece of cake – all you need is a 9/16" socket wrench and a few minutes. No hammers or curse words required.
Proudly made in the USA, your BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover also comes with weatherproof seals and is suitable for use with most 5th wheel hitches. You can add up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top for hauling bulkier items with confidence, supported by a 3-year warranty against any manufacturer defects.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Some 8ft. applications may not allow for 3rd brake light visibility due to the height of cab and light location
BAK Revolver X4 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis B (LIVINGSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 21, 2020 8:25 PM
This BAK Revolver X4 was pretty easy to install. I spent 3 hours to install which included a coffee break, lunch and a couple of times to rest these 70 year of knees. Everything fit flawlessly and it looks great a 5,000 percent improvement over the Lund cover that got loose especially in the heat but not the BAK. I really like the looks of the low profile and the the sturdiness of it. It's been through a high wind thunder storm and several washed very little water.
Reviewed by Tom R (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 2020 GMC Sierra — Apr 07, 2020 6:00 AM
This is the 3rd revolver cover i have bought and they continue to make small improvements. Simply the best cover out there for my needs. No need to look at any other brand
Reviewed by Fred H (New Orleans, LA) Reviewed for a 2020 GMC Sierra — Mar 15, 2020 8:30 PM
If you get a second pair of hands, installation should be easy. Installation key: getting it line up properly at the cab & at the tailgate. If it lines up right, you'll finish quickly, but if it doesn't, making adjustments which keep it looking like it is lined up will take time & can test your patience.
Reviewed by Bryan W (CORNELL, MI) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Mar 12, 2020 7:55 PM
Reviewed by Michael F (RAEFORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Mar 01, 2020 8:55 PM
One person, 2 hour installation. Fits my truck exactly without modification or shims. It keeps the bed dry...only see a few drops of water at end near tail gate when opening. The double stick tape for tailgate gasket needs better adhesive.