- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Triple your access power with the unmatchable versatility of the DiamondBack 270 Truck Bed Cover
- Constructed from the ever-durable diamond plate aluminum made especially to accept any bolt-mount you choose, without ripping or tearing
- This cover serves as part gull-winged toolbox, part hinged tonneau cover with three lifting panels
- The DiamondBack 270 Tonneau Cover boasts a massive 400 lb cargo-hauling capacity, making it easy to turn your bed into a double-decker carrying system
- Forget about checking the weather – this system holds a surrounding neoprene compression gasket to redirect water and other weather debris away from your valuables locked within
- Repel thieves with the cover’s built-in steel locking rods, accessible through keyed lock handles on the outside
- Your DiamondBack 270 Truck Bed Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From working long hours on site to the even longer weekends full of camping and tailgating, you rely on your truck bed quite heavily to lug around all of your precious gear. Bumps, turns and rocky weather can really throw a wrench into your day with damaging effects on your cargo – protect your stuff and do it in serious rugged style with the DiamondBack 270 Truck Bed Cover.
Part gull-wing toolbox and part hinged truck bed cover, this cover is among the most versatile currently on the market for accessibility needs. Unwavering steel locking rods run underneath the diamond plate aluminum top surface, both components being impassive to cut or tear attempts by thieves. Create a double-decker system and expand your cargo carrying space with the huge 400 lb cargo-hauling capacity. Don’t settle for any less than your truck desires and select the DiamondBack 270 Truck Bed Cover, covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
DiamondBack 270 Truck Bed Cover Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by rick h (Madison, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:02 AM
I was in need of a cover that would securely hold a number of hand tools, power tools, landscaping equipment, and at times, renovation materials. This cover gets it done, but at a huge cost. Appearance and quality are great. I was concerned about losing the ability to put large items in bed of my truck but was surprised to find I could fit a water heater (40 gal) and a hand truck under the back flip up.
Reviewed by David B (Elko, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 12, 2018 3:42 PM
Reviewed by kim f (Locust Grove, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jun 30, 2017 5:24 AM
A video and some pointers on the installation might make individuals consideting the layout of this particular top make a more informed opinion on whether to purchase. It's a lovely piece but I did not know I would have to drill into my brand new truck in 8 places and location of some of the locking pieces would have been placed lower if some research on placement had been done prior to me recieving it. I had to essentailly guess and the top does not tighten down to watertightness.