- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bunker down your valuables in the rugged DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover, the newest MVP to every trip in your rig
- There’s no cutting through this cover thanks to the .080” thick diamond plate aluminum construction and a solid steel lock rod for the ultimate security
- A wing design makes access into the front and back of the bed as simple as lifting either panel
- Your DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover transports up to 400 lb on top, expanding your cargo capacity immensely
- Features a specially engineered weather protection system with a surrounding thick neoprene compression gasket to redirect water at every crease and corner
- Includes four tie-down cleats and two detachable panels weighing in at 35 lb each for easy detachment
- Each DiamondBack cover is custom-fit to your specific year, make and model
- Your DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From hauling your work gear on the weekdays to packing up for your weekend camping trip, your truck bed is pertinent to how you live your daily life. With the several options available on the tonneau cover market, it can sometimes be overwhelming to select one just right for your needs. The DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover is the simplest solution that still manages to pack a major punch in the performance department.
Crafted from durable diamond plate aluminum, each DiamondBack SE Cover can withstand up to 400 lb on top, creating an added surface to tether down cargo. Also included are four tie down cleats to make this process even easier and eliminating any straps sticking out from inside the bed. The built-in weather protection system is made of a strong neoprene compression material to direct water and debris away from your valuables and off the cover.
Skip the hassle of flimsy tonneau covers and give your cargo the protection it deserves with a DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover, custom fit to your exact year, make and model. This cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Cover Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mike m (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 04, 2019 4:48 AM
easy to install. Looks great. Only issue is where the weather-stripping starts on each panel. when you are parked on a hill in rain water goes into open end of weather-stripping, when you open the cover I spills it out on bed rail. Not a big deal but the only issue I can find. I could probably put something in the open end to cure it but really not a big deal. Had a backflip cover that couldn't keep water out at all for $900. This is worth it
Reviewed by Josh C (BONNEAU, SC) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — May 27, 2019 9:39 PM
I've only had this for a couple weeks but after tightening everything up and getting it sitting right I've had no complaints. Very water tight even during direct spraying when I'm washing my truck. Great bed cover.
Reviewed by Chris M (SAGLE, ID) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 28, 2019 6:18 PM
Quality product, mostly easy install, even for one person. BUT....the "cap clamps" that hold the "panels" to the "mounting brackets".....the bed is narrow enough that the clamps are just slightly in the way of the lower ends of the "gas springs" when the panels are lowered to lock.. So the top inside edge of all four clamps must be filed down to allow free movement of the gas springs.
Reviewed by Craig S (WELLINGTON, NV) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 27, 2019 8:45 AM
This cover is and looks rugged. It adds great bed cover security with the addition of the pop and lock tailgate lock. The option to tie down cargo on top is an extra perk. It adds a whole new look to my truck. Relativley simple installation.