Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is the economical, all-black way to cover your truck bed
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Extang Black Max Tonneau Covers look great, cover your gear and save gas
- Topped by Extang's premium black vinyl tarp with integrated black snap tops
- The Extang Black Max is founded on a sturdy black aluminum frame and spring-loaded bows
- Durable fiberglass snaps are adjustable to the seasons for ideal tarp tension at all times
- The Extang Black Max mounts to your bed rails in 15 minutes or less with simple tools
- Made in the USA
- Your Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover is protected by a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
Hit the road with better gas mileage, weather-resistant storage and great all-black looks when you cover your bed with the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover. Its tough snaps seal the elements out and give you easy access to all corners of your bed, all at a budget-friendly price.
It all starts with the premium black vinyl tarp that both opens and seals the Extang Black Max closed with ease. Beneath the tarp is a black powder-coated aluminum frame with spring-loaded bows that give you full-bed access in a flash. The durable snaps of the Black Max are even adjustable with the seasons for ideal tension and aerodynamics.
Best yet, you can add the Extang Black Max to your truck bed in 15 minutes or less with Extang's hassle-free, drill-free clamps. Plus, Extang backs your Black Max with a 10-year tarp warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame. Don't wait another minute to put the style, quality and gas savings of the Extang Black Max on your truck.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Black Max will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Black Max Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Black Max will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Black Max will not fit flipping bed extenders.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1203 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy S (Gaylord, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Oct 11, 2018 4:18 AM
I purchased a cover and tried to save a couple bucks that had Velcro sides and without the ribs to support the top . The rain and snow kept loading on top and pulling the Velcro loose ) : . I replaced the cover with a new Extang and could not be happier with the ease of install or the performance of this product . No more loading and pushing the cover down ???? Thank you Extang
Reviewed by Charles S (NASHVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2018 6:49 AM
I've used the Black Max for my past four F-150's and finally wore one of them out. Lasted 12 years! Installation has always been very easy, until I tried installing the one on my 2018 model. Nothing was working out right so I called Extang's number that was provided and found out that they had packaged the wrong bed clamps in the box. One simple conversation and they corrected the clamps and shipped them overnight! Once I had the right clamps, it was pretty easy other than the 90 degree weather!
Reviewed by Andrew A (Burton, MI) — Jul 26, 2018 7:22 AM