- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Max out on cargo-carrying capacity and convenience with the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This is the only soft folding tonneau that flips all the way forward for 100% bed access
- Makes it easy to haul everything from small boxes to big furniture
- Stays closed using Extang’s patented Secure Shut latch and SpeedKlamps
- Mounts securely using glass-filled nylon SafetyKlamps—no drilling needed
- Hardcore I-Beam Monster Bows deliver intense structural strength and keep the tailored vinyl tarp stretched tight
- Folds on double-pivoting MaxHinges for smooth opening and closing
- Labyrinth seals block the elements from seeping in and soaking your freight
- Ships fully assembled for a simple install you can do single handed
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your Extang eMax Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From overstuffed couches to oversized building materials, big loads take up a lot of space in your payload—space you may not have if you're sporting an old-school bed cover. While other tonneaus come up short, the Extang eMax Tonneau Cover goes the distance—the whole distance—flipping all the way back against your rear window for complete cargo-area access.
Based on the design of the legendary Trifecta Tonneau, the Extang eMax Tonno boasts all the best features that made its brother famous: glass-reinforced nylon SafetyKlamps, quick-release rear SpeedKlamps, double-pivoting MaxHinges and high-strength I-beams. To keep the elements out, the rails are equipped with labyrinth seals. And, the heavy-duty vinyl cover is expertly tailored to lay flat, look sharp and outlast the competition.
More than just maximum bed access, the Extang e Max Bed Cover delivers maximum installation ease. It arrives fully assembled, attaches in minutes and requires zero drilling. Each eMax is built with pride in the USA for unmatched quality and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Extang eMAX Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David R (LADOGA, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2018 8:09 PM
It works great. This is my 3rd truck with a Trifecta cove. 1st that gives full bed access. No regrets spending the extra for the E max. I keep a lot of tools in the back and it is fast to get in and it allows full access to tools.
Reviewed by Victor R (Leonard, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2018 3:55 PM
I called on a Saturday morning and the sales rep was very helpful which I liked and the Emax looks great on my new 2018 ford- more than anything the experience of buying and the sales person made everything great.
Reviewed by Gregory D (ROCK HILL, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Feb 27, 2018 8:21 PM
Received the cover in quick order. Fit was perfect. Install was fairly simple after trying to understand the directions,(only complaint). Everything appears to be of very high quality. I expect years of service with proper maintenance.
Reviewed by MICHAEL B (North Tonawanda, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Feb 09, 2018 6:27 AM
My 1st time using Extang. Cover installed very easily. Had a problem with one latch, Called Extang and they sent a fix out immediately no questions asked.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product