- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Enjoy hard cover protection, full bed access and stylish OE looks with an Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover
- Attractive matte finish provides a high-end, straight-from-the-factory look
- 1" aluminum panels are constructed with a strong polypropylene core & wrapped in an exclusive thermoplastic olefin (TPO)
- Low-profile 3-panel folding design offer easy bed access from both the front and rear
- When the tailgate is locked, the Extang EnCore Tonneau cannot be opened
- Front panel lock can be coded to match your vehicle's ignition key (most models)
- Self-positioning design for hassle-free installation - advanced seals and integrated rails add additional security
- ExtangTuff engineering resists dents and scratches with a powder-coated finish and rubber corners
- Installs in 20 minutes or less and is easily removable— Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Cover mounts easily inside bed rails
- Your Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get locking payload protection at every fold with the Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover. With the EnCore you get folding cover bed access and hard-cover security. Your Extang EnCore truck cover has separate locks at both the front and rear. So, unlike traditional folding truck bed covers, you get secure access at both ends.
Now featuring the BOLT® lock; breakthrough one-key technology. The front panel lock can be coded to match your ignition key. Plus, it's composed of three, extra-wide panels for easier loading and unloading. Better yet, it's self-positioning for easy installation and removal. All of this equals an unrivaled combination of access and security.
Each 1-inch thick aluminum panel is crafted with a polypropylene core and a striking matte black TPO skin that repels UV light and decreases temperatures in your truck bed. And, Extang Tonneau covers feature advanced seals and integrated rails to completely block out the elements. What's more, your Extang Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is built in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- Over-the-rail liners interfere with installation (drop-in bed liners must be under-the-rail liners)
- Not compatible with track or cargo management systems
Extang EnCore Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (Mount Pleasant, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 06, 2018 7:01 PM
Easy install, about 30 minutes. Looks great on my truck. Like that it opens from front or back & can lock with ignition key. When the cover arrived it was missing the 2 safety brackets on the rail that the top teathers to; could still use the cover. Called Extang & problem solved; when the brackets arrived, it took a few minutes to install.. Auto Anything & Extang are both great companies to do business with. Definitely recommend Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Tom G (WORTHINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 03, 2018 11:56 AM
This cover is amazing Had plenty of covers in the past this by far is the best cover on the market
Reviewed by James B (Cottonwood Shores, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 03, 2018 12:50 AM
Cover was easy to install and very straightforward on the instructions
Reviewed by frank m (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2018 8:09 PM
Best cover I have owned. I have had 3 trucks and i have installed this cover on all of them. I recommend this to anyone who wants a cover that will secure your bed and still allow easy access to the items inside. Great cover.....
Ships By 5/21
- What Do You Drive?