- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get the best of both worlds of truck bed coverage and toolbox organization with Extang Express Roll-up Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Designed specifically to work with your standard 20" toolbox
- Mounts to your truck’s side rails in minutes; no drilling or cutting needed
- Low profile clamps keep the roll up tonneau cover tight fitting and out of the way
- Industrial strength Velcro keeps the tonneau cover shut in any condition
- Stays tight over your bed year round with a unique self-adjusting tension system
- Your Extang tonneau cover is easy to open with quick release levers near the corners
- Built with Weather/Tuff Seals, this tool box tonneau cover is built to withstand all weather, and UV rays.
- Aluminum bows built into the cover make your roll up tonneau cover easy to operate
- The tapered design prevents pooling on your tool box tonneau cover
- Helps reduce wind resistance by covering your truck bed
- Custom sized to fit your specific truck bed
- Your Extang Express Roll-up Toolbox Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
You no longer have to decide on either a toolbox or tonneau cover for your truck bed. Have both with Extang Express Roll-up Toolbox Tonneau Cover. This specialty designed tool box tonneau cover is made to fit alongside most 20" standard tool boxes. Keep your truck bed contents covered and safe from wary hands and dangerous elements without having to remove your tool box. The lightweight roll up tonneau cover is easy to install, and easier to operate.
The Extang tonneau cover is constructed with Weather/Tuff Seals that can withstand UV rays and all dangerous weather. The soft top cover is easy to roll up, but hard to break in to. When the Extang tonneau cover is closed, and the tailgate is locked, nobody can get into your truck bed. With quick release levers at each corner, the soft top is easy to latch up, and easier to remove. The aluminum bows built into the cover gives the tonneau cover strength, and a tapered design in the center to dissipate water away from the center. The cover stays attached tight with industrial strength Velcro, and stays taught with self-adjusting tension.
Each Extang tool box tonneau cover is custom built for your specific truck bed. Simply select your year, make, and model to see the products that will fit your truck bed like a glove. Your tonneau cover comes pre-assembled to make installation a breeze. No cutting or drilling to your truck bed is necessary. From the quick release levers, to the industrial strength Velcro, Extang Express tonneau covers are the ultimate tool box tonneau cover for your truck. Like all their products, Extang covers come with a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and tarp.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang Express Roll-Up Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by todd b (VALRICO, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2019 5:29 AM
Reviewed by Alexander R (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 20, 2018 6:19 AM
My wife encouraged me to get a tonneau cover as our family expanded with the arrival of our twins and we no longer had room for anything in the back seats. This cover was easy to install, looks great and will keep my equipment and things like their stroller that can not fit in the toolbox secure and dry. I added some weather stripping around the toolbox and the connection points between the toolbox and cover which has done an excellent job keeping out the rain.
Reviewed by Michael B (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 06, 2018 11:37 AM
-The L channel was not cut straight along the tonneau side, missing a rib on the drivers side. -The side channels had to be moved back as far as possible to even get close to lining up with the tailgate. -4 new holes had to be drilled in the side rails. Pre drilled holes interfere with the clips on the factory bed side caps. -This cover will definitely leak, as the L channel doesn't sit flush against the toolbox or the side rails. Barely seals at tailgate
Reviewed by Walter R (Chattanooga, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Sep 05, 2018 1:19 PM
I confess that I've never had a tonneau cover before, so I think that this cover is probably as good as it gets for a "soft" or roll-up cover. Installation was straightforward and nearly tool-less except for the modifications (hacksaw) that I had to make to the extruded metal spacer at the toolbox itself. I'm not sure how water-tight this cover can be, given the fact that the toolbox itself adds another set of gaps to seal. I used quite a bit of black silicone to seal around the toolbox.