- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover gives you the power to open an entire tonneau cover with one hand!
- Extang Tonneau covers are custom built to fit your exact truck bed; no modifications needed
- Hinged near the cab end to enable opening of the entire truck bed
- Hinged tonneau cover is supported by gas shocks to help lift, keep up, and close the cover
- Soft top can be rolled back to fit larger items
- Choose between TuffSnaps for easy removal and attaching or "Peel & Seal" snapless seal enclosure for a smoothed seal and appearance
- Extang tonneau cover is made from a heavy duty leather grain black vinyl
- Built with aluminum spring loaded bows, this gives the hinged tonneau cover a small bow to help dissipate water away from the center
- Each cover comes with dual lever locks to help keep the cover down when not in use
- Each Extang Tonneau Cover is made in the USA
- Each Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover comes with a 10 year warranty on the vinyl, and a lifetime warranty on the frame
Add some style and protection to your truck bed with Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover. This hinged tonneau cover is a solid truck bed cover that can be lifted with one hand. Using hinges at the cab end of the truck bed, the tonneau cover opens up completely without sacrificing bed space. When you need to haul something bigger, the vinyl opens up easily to accommodate bigger cargo.
Get the benefit of both a solid one piece cover, and a roll up cover in one with Extang tonneau cover. Hinged one piece cover when you need the coverage, and roll up soft cover when you need the space. The tonneau cover’s construction is heavy duty, but lightweight thanks to leather grain vinyl and strong aluminum framing. The hinged cover comes with gas shocks to assist lifting the cover easily. The shocks also help keep the cover up without falling, and helps lowering the cover without slamming. You have your choice of two ways to attach the vinyl top. You can choose the easy to open and close TuffSnaps that stay together. Or you can pick the smooth sleek Peel & Seal snapless seal enclosure that wards off the weather while looking great.
Each Extang tonneau cover is built to fit your specific truck bed. Just select your year, make, and model to find the hinged cover that fits your truck. Each truck bed cover comes with a strong but lightweight aluminum frame that gives the tonneau cover strength, and provides good water dissipation to prevent pooling. The dual lever locks keep your tonneau locked down during use. Every Extang cover is made with pride in the USA, and comes with a 10 year warranty on the vinyl top, and lifetime warranty on the frame.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover will accommodate most plastic factory or non-factory Bed Caps and Bed Rails.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover can be installed with under-the-rail bed liners.
- The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover cannot be installed with over-the-rail bed liners.
- Will not fit flipping bed extenders.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
493 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Albert P (Hinesville, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Dec 12, 2018 5:44 PM
Had one simular to this that lasted over 10 years. This is a newer model. One person can take it off at the house in seconds, or if out and need the full bed you can unwrap and roll back. Perfect application for my use.
Reviewed by Lance J (ROANOKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 24, 2018 3:59 AM
Reviewed by Bartholomew F (PENNSAUKEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2018 6:53 AM
Reviewed by Ronald S (CARTHAGE, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2017 9:59 PM
It was easy to install and went very good. after I installed it, took it for a drive and the wind made the rear of the cover really sink down and caused a decrease in performance. Not sure what it done to Gas Mileage.
Reviewed by Mark J (CONYERS, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Sep 20, 2017 5:08 AM
It was easy to install, took about an hour. We were hit by a tropical storm shortly after I put it on my truck and despite strong winds and blowing rain the bed stayed dry.