- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover represents a radical new bed cover design
- Opens and closes in seconds without hassle
- Integrated tension sides instantly seal without snaps, Velcro or tongue & groove closures
- Twin spring-loaded latches secure your cover closed at the tailgate
- Multi-directional tension bows ensure an ever-tight tonneau tarp
- Sturdy cross-bows roll with the premium vinyl tarp for convenience
- Slim side rails and hardware provide maximum bed space for large loads
- Simple installation – no drilling or other modifications required
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover frame and tarp carry a full Lifetime Warranty
Join the latest movement in truck bed cover convenience and looks: the Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover. It's a coup against everything you thought you knew about tonneau covers.
The Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover overthrows the notion that you need snaps, Velcro, or tongue & groove side seals to keep the weather out of your bed. Instead, the Revolution uses an integrated tension system that opens and closes faster, blocks moisture, and consistently keeps a tight, low-profile look for your tarp.
This new regime in tonneau design also comes packed with space-saving slim side rails, fast spring-loaded releases at the tailgate, and integrated bows that roll with the premium tarp. And, your Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover is protected by a Lifetime Warranty. With all of these radical features, you're sure to want a Revolution on your truck today.
- Truck with Bed Caps: Does not fit with any aftermarket, aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with Bed Rails: The Revolution will not fit trucks equipped with bed rails.
Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
265 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerald H (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 22, 2018 1:16 PM
This is my second Extang Revolution. The design is well thought out. Easy & quick install
Reviewed by Vincent M (Wallingford, CT) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — May 12, 2018 4:16 AM
Cover went on easily 2018 GMC Canyon. Only thing I have noticed is the outside gaskets do not consistently lay flat but after running it through the car wash it still didn't leak. Overall I like it much better than playing with Velcro and the low profile flat appearance is great. I can tell this will be my "go to" cover for the future and highly recommend it to anyone looking at it.
Reviewed by Nathaniel K (BALTIMORE, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2018 3:22 AM
Installing the cover is not too difficult. Very little adjustment was needed, though I did realize that my bed rail caps needed to be removed in order to enable a proper fit, function and seal. The Revolution cover idea is great. I am happy to find a roll up cover that does not rely on Velcro. The only critique I have is the front and back fabric detail: there is simply an inch of fabric left to hang over after the seam. I wish that it were hemmed or trimmed to make a cleaner look.
Reviewed by Jason R (CENTRAL POINT, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Apr 02, 2018 1:09 PM
This cover has a great low profile design and installs in less than 30 minutes.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product