- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover represents a radical new bed cover design
- Opens and closes in seconds without hassle
- Integrated tension sides instantly seal without snaps, Velcro or tongue & groove closures
- Twin spring-loaded latches secure your cover closed at the tailgate
- Multi-directional tension bows ensure an ever-tight tonneau tarp
- Sturdy cross-bows roll with the premium vinyl tarp for convenience
- Slim side rails and hardware provide maximum bed space for large loads
- Simple installation – no drilling or other modifications required
- Your Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover frame and tarp carry a full Lifetime Warranty
Join the latest movement in truck bed cover convenience and looks: the Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover. It's a coup against everything you thought you knew about tonneau covers.
The Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover overthrows the notion that you need snaps, Velcro, or tongue & groove side seals to keep the weather out of your bed. Instead, the Revolution uses an integrated tension system that opens and closes faster, blocks moisture, and consistently keeps a tight, low-profile look for your tarp.
This new regime in tonneau design also comes packed with space-saving slim side rails, fast spring-loaded releases at the tailgate, and integrated bows that roll with the premium tarp. And, your Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover is protected by a Lifetime Warranty. With all of these radical features, you're sure to want a Revolution on your truck today.
- Truck with Bed Caps: Does not fit with any aftermarket, aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with Bed Rails: The Revolution will not fit trucks equipped with bed rails.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
272 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald C (WATERFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-350 — Jun 26, 2019 4:19 AM
Reviewed by David D (Morgantown, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jun 15, 2019 3:47 AM
Looks great on my truck. Installation took about 20 minutes. I had the original extang on my truck before and loved it. The Velcro was beginning to wear out. Bought the Revolution as a replacement. Like it a lot. Act put the original cover on my work truck. The original was purchased in 2010 and still looks good. Very happy with Extang products.
Reviewed by Monte N (RICHLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — May 15, 2019 8:20 AM
This is my second one. Easy to install and fits well. The places on the bed where the clamps will fit didn't match where the holes were drilled on the rails. Aluminum rails easy to drill and easily fixed. Same problem as eight years ago, but will buy again.
Reviewed by Demetrios T (Gardner, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — May 01, 2019 3:57 PM
I had this same cover on my 2010 Silverado crew cab, so with nine years without any issues I decided to buy the same brand and model for my 2018 F1 50 crew cab. I like how it's low profile and still have rear visibility when rolled up. I greatly dislike how the front of the cover too is short where it meets the front bulkhead, and how the side rails do not line up with the cover on the back
Reviewed by Dennis C (Sycamore, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2019 4:29 AM
I bought this role up because of ease of installation. It installed fairly easy the only problem I had was the latch that goes on the rail at the front by the cab came loose two days after I installed it and the front flipped back so I modified the screw that holds it down with a longer one and so far it's doing great. Really easy to roll up and on a roll that's what I like.