- Rebates: $120 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover mounts on top of your truck's bed allowing for use of the entire bed
- Custom-made to fit your truck with 3 folding panels that can support up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Pre-assembled and ready to install in less than 5 minutes, no tools required
- Perimeter seal snaps onto frame without adhesives, and will not peel or fold under pressure from extended use
- OEM-style matte black finish and a textured powder-coated frame offers extra protection and wear resistance
- To lock your Solid Fold 2.0 cover, simply close and lock your tailgate
- 1" thick EnduraShield panels provide superior dent, scratch and UV-resistance over aluminum or fiberglass panels, while also staying cooler to the touch on hot days
- Fold open and secure with included straps for larger cargo such as a 5th wheel hitch or remove completely in minutes for full bed access
- EZ-Lock Clamps use a spring action handle to easily release or secure the cover.
- Extang truck covers are built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang tonneau cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Enhance your truck's security with the all new Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover. A beautiful OEM black finish combined with powder coated aluminum panel frame is built tough and can withstand the elements. Installed above your truck bed, it raises the bed profile of your truck by just over an inch, and channels the weather you encounter away from the exclusive perimeter seal. The hard folding panels provide extra security for your gear while supporting up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight, yet the panels can fold open to haul larger cargo.
The Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation in mere minutes (no drilling required). The panels feature an automotive grade polymer that resists UV rays, scratches and dents, and the Solid Fold 2.0 truck bed cover is made in America, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- To install with a drop-in bed liner that goes over the bed rails, notch the areas where the clamps will be positioned (make sure they are flush against the metal of the truck)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
286 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul C (Bridgeport, WV) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 6:24 AM
Reviewed by Julian B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) — Oct 12, 2018 8:32 PM
Highly recommend this cover. Purchased one for my 2012 F-150 with the long bed. Seamless fit. No water leakage in rain and snow conditions. Fantastic, clean looking and sturdy topper.
Reviewed by James W (ROUND LAKE, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Oct 12, 2018 5:33 AM
This cover leaks at a top seam (see attached photos) and not even where I thought it would leak if it did leak. I've had an Extang tonneau cover before that never leaked. I haven't contacted AutoAnything, but I will at some point to see what I need to do. You buy covers to keep the contents of the stuff in your bed dry. Extang failed on this cover. Maybe it's a fluke. We'll see.
Reviewed by DUANE K (DANBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 03, 2018 5:11 PM
Reviewed by Michael B A (PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Sep 22, 2018 12:50 PM