- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover mounts on top of your truck's bed allowing for use of the entire bed
- Custom-made to fit your truck with 3 folding panels that can support up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Pre-assembled and ready to install in less than 5 minutes, no tools required
- Perimeter seal snaps onto frame without adhesives, and will not peel or fold under pressure from extended use
- OEM-style matte black finish and a textured powder-coated frame offers extra protection and wear resistance
- To lock your Solid Fold 2.0 cover, simply close and lock your tailgate
- 1" thick EnduraShield panels provide superior dent, scratch and UV-resistance over aluminum or fiberglass panels, while also staying cooler to the touch on hot days
- Fold open and secure with included straps for larger cargo such as a 5th wheel hitch or remove completely in minutes for full bed access
- EZ-Lock Clamps use a spring action handle to easily release or secure the cover.
- Extang truck covers are built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang tonneau cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Enhance your truck's security with the all new Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover. A beautiful OEM black finish combined with powder coated aluminum panel frame is built tough and can withstand the elements. Installed above your truck bed, it raises the bed profile of your truck by just over an inch, and channels the weather you encounter away from the exclusive perimeter seal. The hard folding panels provide extra security for your gear while supporting up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight, yet the panels can fold open to haul larger cargo.
The Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation in mere minutes (no drilling required). The panels feature an automotive grade polymer that resists UV rays, scratches and dents, and the Solid Fold 2.0 truck bed cover is made in America, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- To install with a drop-in bed liner that goes over the bed rails, notch the areas where the clamps will be positioned (make sure they are flush against the metal of the truck)
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
267 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William C (Franklin, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 12:49 PM
No brainer installation. Very functional. This is my second Extang tonneau so I was familiar with it and happy to get another one. This cover requires zero modification to your truck and can be removed easily if you need to have total access to the bed to carry oversized loads. Unfortunately the first one I received this time was slightly damaged but a call to Extang customer service and within the week another one arrived. Fantastic customer service and a great product.
Reviewed by mark c (Massena, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 08, 2018 5:14 PM
Very happy with this product. The second extang I have purchased. Well built but worth it.
Reviewed by Jon T (Kailua, HI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2018 9:57 AM
Great cover! Looks awesome on my truck and super easy to install. I've had several compliments so far. It does leak some in rain at the tailgate. I may get a tailgate gasket. I'm very pleased with the cover. I had a horrible experience with tonneaucovered.com where I paid for my cover and waited 6 weeks for delivery which never came. Also, many Amazon sellers wouldn't ship to Hawaii. Went to Autoanything.com and made the purchase and it was on my truck only 6 days later!
Reviewed by Susan H (Georgetown, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — May 07, 2018 8:12 PM
The directions were not so clear how to use the extra hardware to make it fit a Toyota Tacoma. We were also under the impression it could be locked/strapped open with only one panel folded back, this is not possible, the straps are not long enough. Wish there were strap extenders to accomplish this.
Reviewed by Gerald C (MONTICELLO, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 24, 2018 9:30 PM
Bought this as a Replacement for my old Extang Solid Fold which was destroyed by wind because I neglected to strap it down while it was in the folded-up position. It is very simple to install and if you have a locked tailgate it is very secure. Looks awesome on the truck. Auto Anything had a great price with super fast free shipping. Also had a good experience while placing my order. The gentleman who helped me with my on-line order was very friendly and knowledgeable.