- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover mounts on top of your truck's bed allowing for use of the entire bed
- Custom-made to fit your truck with 3 folding panels that can support up to 500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Pre-assembled and ready to install in less than 5 minutes, no tools required
- Perimeter seal snaps onto frame without adhesives, and will not peel or fold under pressure from extended use
- OEM-style matte black finish and a textured powder-coated frame offers extra protection and wear resistance
- To lock your Solid Fold 2.0 cover, simply close and lock your tailgate
- 1" thick EnduraShield panels provide superior dent, scratch and UV-resistance over aluminum or fiberglass panels, while also staying cooler to the touch on hot days
- Fold open and secure with included straps for larger cargo such as a 5th wheel hitch or remove completely in minutes for full bed access
- EZ-Lock Clamps use a spring action handle to easily release or secure the cover.
- Extang truck covers are built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang tonneau cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Enhance your truck's security with the all new Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover. A beautiful OEM black finish combined with powder coated aluminum panel frame is built tough and can withstand the elements. Installed above your truck bed, it raises the bed profile of your truck by just over an inch, and channels the weather you encounter away from the exclusive perimeter seal. The hard folding panels provide extra security for your gear while supporting up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight, yet the panels can fold open to haul larger cargo.
The Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is delivered fully-assembled for simple clamp-on installation in mere minutes (no drilling required). The panels feature an automotive grade polymer that resists UV rays, scratches and dents, and the Solid Fold 2.0 truck bed cover is made in America, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- To install with a drop-in bed liner that goes over the bed rails, notch the areas where the clamps will be positioned (make sure they are flush against the metal of the truck)
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
276 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Benjamin L (TROY, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 2:11 PM
The cover is great! Easy to install, fits perfect. There was a little hiccup; one of the cover clamp attachments was shipped broken. I could still install the cover but had to use a wrench instead of being able to install it by hand. I contacted autoanything and they facilitated shipping a new piece from Extang with no hassle. Quality customer service.
Reviewed by Darrell S (Alpine, UT) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-350 — Tuesday at 8:30 PM
I had one of these on my 2016 F150 King Ranch and had to get the exact same thing for my 2018 F350 King Ranch. it is solid, rugged, easy to fold back when I need to haul things in my bed. If I need a full bed for a large load, the Extang 2.0 is very easy to remove. In addition this tonneau cover looks great and provides great protection and security. No rails to install or holes to drill. Love it!!!
Reviewed by Daniel F (LEWISVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Aug 11, 2018 4:04 AM
The cover was extremely easy to install. I read one review said that its harder to take out of the box the to install. That is 100% adequate. And another great thing about this cover, the company did a follow up call to make sure I are satisfied. keep up the amazing work!
Reviewed by Scott B (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Jul 31, 2018 11:48 AM
This cover is solid, installs easily and comes completely off easily. the front panel stays stationary, so you lose accessibility to the front 1/3 of your bed with this tonneau. It also requires very little hardware to install and works well with OEM bed rails.
Reviewed by Benjamin B (LOS ALAMOS, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jul 05, 2018 8:46 PM
Its a great cover that does exactly what I want. My only minor gripe,is the apparently cheesy plastic on the latches. They havent broken but the quality (flexing, apparent softness) doesnt instill super long term confidence. Look at the price of a shell, though, and these covers are a bargain.