- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ULTRA-TOUGH: Solid Fold 2.0 is a hard folding truck bed cover armed with lightweight, automotive grade polymer panels. Dent and scratch resistant, and takes UV rays like a champ. From cinder blocks to groceries, these panels can handle it all.
- ENHANCED SECURITY: Not only does this hard folding truck bed cover have ultra-tough panels to protect your cargo and your truck, Solid Fold 2.0 is dedicated to keeping water out of your truck bed with its revolutionary watertight seals.
- ARRIVES FULLY ASSEMBLED: The whole cover comes completely put together allowing for a quick and easy install. Tighten the two cab clamps to your truck bed, unfold the cover to the tailgate & pull down on the EZ-Lock tailgate clamps to lock in place. Intall time = 5-10 minutes
- SIMPLE & EASY OPERATION: Exclusive spring-action clamping system provides effortless operation for anyone to operate.
- SUPERIOR PANEL CONSTRUCTION: Industry leading, 1” thick Endurasheild (TPO) panels make the Solid FOLD 2.0 the heaviest duty hard trifold on the market.
- PURE UTILITY: Pair your Solid Fold 2.0 with all your favorite toys, from 5th wheel attachments, toolboxes, headache racks, ect. (exceptions may apply, so please work with your Auto Anything professional for compatibility
- EXTANG ENGINEERED: Engineering is at the heart of why we have the most complete offering of truck bed covers in North America. We are committed to bringing products to the market that will enhance the utility, convenience, and appearance of your truck.
- MADE IN THE USA: The Solid Fold 2.0 and all Extang products are proudly made in Ann Arbor, MI; with a dedicated U.S. based Customer Support Team.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year, no frills warranty
Enhance your truck’s style and security with the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover. Finished in matte black, and powder coated aluminum frame, this truck bed cover is lightweight but durable. This low profile folding tonneau cover only raises your truck bed height one inch. The hard folding tonneau cover is constructed with EnduraShield panels that not only resist dents, scratches, and UV damage, but can hold up to 500lbs when evenly distributed.
The lightweight construction, and easy to use spring loaded clamps make this folding tonneau cover easy to open and close. With the truck’s tailgate locked up, the contents in the bed are inaccessible to curious thieves. The heavy duty EnduraShield panels are very difficult to puncture keeping slashers and other sharp objects from damaging your cover. The cover gives the bed a perimeter seal keeping outside things outside; and inside things inside. Weather and contaminants stay out of your truck bed with Extang tonneau covers. When hauling larger cargo, the tonneau cover folds and stays secured open with included straps. This way, you can haul oversized loads, or pull a 5th wheel trailer without having to remove the tonneau cover.
Every Extang tonneau cover is custom fit to your specific truck. Just put in the year, make, and model to see all products that fit your truck. The Extang truck bed cover comes already assembled and ready to install. No tools or adhesives are needed. This keeps your truck bed safe from unwanted drilling and cutting just to fit a bed cover. In less than 5 minutes, you and your truck bed are covered. Every Extang truck bed cover is made with pride in the USA. Your Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover is covered by a 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- To install with a drop-in bed liner that goes over the bed rails, notch the areas where the clamps will be positioned (make sure they are flush against the metal of the truck)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
332 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sean M (FORT KNOX, KY) Reviewed for a 2020 Toyota Tundra — Apr 07, 2020 3:49 AM
Installed this cover on my 2020 Tundra Crewmax and it took me about 30 minutes. I have the bed rails, so that's what took a little longer. I recommend placing the screws in the rail adapters first, then slide them into the rail. Way easier than trying to get the two bolts threaded when the rail adapter is actually in the rail.
Reviewed by Thomas R (SAINT CHARLES, MO) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Apr 03, 2020 8:57 AM
I researched before buying reading tons of reviews. I bought my cover for security and opted for a hard cover over the soft covers and I am totally pleased with this one in that aspect. Shipped fast and packaged well. It came with a dent in the cab hinge on the underside but is cosmetic and not seen. It does leak some water which I knew from reviews but most do anyway and security was my main factor in my purchase. Install was incredibly easy,center it on bed, hand tighten clamps and your done.
Reviewed by Lawrence G (Laurel, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Mar 26, 2020 7:27 AM
Once I received the Tonneau Cover, I read the instructions then I installed i. The installation was easy to do. So, I am very pleased with the cover on my truck. It will allow me to protect my valuables. Thank you.
Reviewed by Kent A (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2019 GMC Sierra — Mar 09, 2020 3:10 PM
Needs better installation instruction on how to adjust the front clamps. Now that I have had it a while I notice the top material wrinkles a bit in the sun. See how much later in the year here in Arizona summer.
Reviewed by Charlie P (Little Egg Harbor, NJ) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Feb 06, 2020 4:33 AM
At first I bought trifecta soft tri fold but I did not like cause the wind would make it whip around so I exchanged for solid fold and it does not move. Very solid I love the way it looks and is very sturdy.