- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep your payload safer with the stronger, smarter Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover
- Soft tri-fold cover designed with smooth contours and sleek, low-profile style with less stitching
- Heavy-duty tarp is available in either leather-grained vinyl (Classic) or premium canvas (Signature Series) and can withstand extreme heat and cold
- Integrated corner tuck system keeps the tarp taut across the entire cover
- Structural strength is enhanced, thanks to lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Rugged MAX hinges have a double-pivot design
- Extang’s snap-on seals are durable and designed to stay in place for superior weather-protection
- Exclusive front Jaw-Grip Clamps tighten horizontally to help prevent over-tightening and bed flange damage, while retaining the T-handle design
- EZ-Lock Clamp in the rear automatically locks your cover in place and requires less physical effort to use
- Ready to install right out of the box in just minutes – no drilling, no rails and no hassle
- Every truck bed cover is made to fit the bed of your year/make/model
- Made and assembled right here in the USA
- Your Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover carries a Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your truck with the all new Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover. It is now sexier, stronger and smarter as America’s best-selling, soft tri-folding truck bed cover. The tarp is either made of heavy-duty leather-grained fabric (Classic) or premium canvas, and utilizes a new, integrated corner tuck system that keeps the tarp tension perfectly aligned. It features an upgraded frame, with hinges and corners, manufactured from lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum. Factor in the rugged double-pivot MAX hinges and exclusive snap-on seals, and you have the ultimate in weather protection. The new front Jaw-Grip Clamp and rear EZ-Lock Clamp work smarter for you. The Jaw-Grip prevents overtightening and bed flange damage, whike the EZ-Lock Clamp auto-locks the cover in place and is extremely easy to use for men and women of all ages.
The Trifecta 2.0 arrives fully-assembled for clamp-on installation. Best of all, it’s USA-made and is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trucks With Bed Caps: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits most factory and non-factory plastic and metal bed caps
- Trucks With Bed Liners: Extang Trifecta 2.0 fits all spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners (Bedrug). Use with over-the-rail bedliners will first require cutting notches into the liner.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
243 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Harrie S (CORNING, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2019 4:51 AM
Easy to install and remove if needed. Appears to be water tight. Looks great. Only reservation is it does not extend to tge outside of the beds side rails thus leaving some of the rack holes exposed to the elements.
Reviewed by John H (Roanoke, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 05, 2019 11:33 PM
Reviewed by Dennis S (SANIBEL, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 01, 2019 9:07 AM
Reviewed by Robert M (Winchester, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 23, 2019 4:53 AM
Very easy install, took about 20 min and that included getting everything lined up correctly. Once installed it's easy to open and access the bed of the truck. I think it was a good value for my money.
Reviewed by Keith N (GERMANTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 22, 2019 12:50 PM
I love Extang Tri-fold tops - my 1.0 lasted 12 years. 2.0 frame solid, 2.0 canvas top looks awesome, much nicer than 1.0 material; excellent quality!!! Now the bad. I HATE the 2.0 clamps - when you lower them to engage they lock in place within the track making it impossible to slid in/out to align properly. 1.0 I could put on/take off blindfolded in literally 1 minute; 2.0 I fought with for 30 mins before giving up, calling Extang and insisting on getting old style clamps.