- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get superior protection from a LOMAX Professional Series Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Rugged diamond plating supports up to 500 pounds of evenly dispersed weight on top for added hauling potential
- Extruded aluminum channels provide maximum strength to each panel
- Automatically locks at 10 points along the cover to keep your cargo locked down
- Vinyl-coated hinges and flexible rubber seals reduce noise and vibration during your drive for a quiet ride
- Retractable storage clips keep each panel secure while open
- Low-profile design allows for easy, one-person operation and also sheds water
- Weathertight seal keeps rain, snow, sleet, and wind from reaching your truck bed
- Removal takes only seconds
- Your LOMAX Professional Series Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
You’re finally ready to invest in a tonneau cover that means business. Your last tarp and tie-down strategy was Biff from Back to the Future tough (secretly weak and would crumble under light rain) but you actually need something Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson tough (one that would give you a concussion if you bumped into his chest in a crowd). Sounds right? Then it sounds like you’re in the market for a LOMAX Professional Series Tonneau Cover.
You’ll keep your truck bed away from prying eyes and weather alike with a LOMAX Professional Series Tonneau Cover. Part of the family of Access tonneau covers, the folks at LOMAX pride themselves on providing seven distinct benefits with this folding tonneau cover. These include simple operation, weathertight sealing, integrated retaining clips, and a lightweight design. Like "The Rock," this cover is a lot fiercer and more reliable than you would even guess at first glance. We’d also be happy to face a giant gorilla with either (or both) by our side. But we digress.
Designed for an easy, one-person operation, this low-profile tonneau can hold up to 500 pounds of evenly dispersed weight on top thanks to its extruded aluminum channels that provide extra strength to each diamond-plated panel. Phew. That’s a mouthful. Basically, you can add a whole lot of stuff on top of these panels. So, you won’t be making extra trips to deal with big hauls.
Your LOMAX folding tonneau cover can also help reduce aerodynamic drag thanks to its sleek design. When you’re hurting at the pump, this folding tonneau cover helps offer some relief. You’ll also notice a reduction in noise and vibration thanks to vinyl-coated hinges and flexible rubber seals, making for limited metal-on-metal contact and a quieter ride. And it locks down in 10 different places, meaning it won’t bounce open. That also means thieves would stand a better chance of getting past a wrestler-turned-actor than they would of getting in your truck bed.
When your tonneau cover is open, strong straps secure it in place behind your truck bed. And when it’s partially open, integrated clips hold the panels in place. It won’t block your view or your third brake light, and you can carry taller items without needing to remove the cover altogether. And when you do need to remove it completely, even that takes just mere seconds to accomplish. They really have thought of everything.
You have a lot of hard covers to choose from. The family of Access tonneau covers means you almost can’t go wrong, and the LOMAX Professional Series Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is one of their crowning jewels that will definitely impress you. And just like most of the Access tonneau cover line, it’s backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)